49 minutes ago, T.T. Rider said:

DeSalle was at our local semi private track ( Zaca station MX) a couple years ago and was a real treat Watching him ride 

If im able to ride again im driving down to your place and whatever it takes id love to ride Zaca. Please help an old man fill in the Bucket list😊

52 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

If im able to ride again im driving down to your place and whatever it takes id love to ride Zaca. Please help an old man fill in the Bucket list😊

County pressure closed it over a year ago

the property owner is a good ol boy with some 9000 acres in the SY valley But surrounding property owners complained until the county ended it. Sad day for moto. 

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, T.T. Rider said:

County pressure closed it over a year ago

the property owner is a good ol boy with some 9000 acres in the SY valley But surrounding property owners complained until the county ended it. Sad day for moto. 

I thought people still ride there but only a handful. Didn't he do something down the road.

Maybe Gary will hook us up if I can make the trip one day 🤣

Edited by 777654321

13 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

I thought people still ride there but only a handful. Didn't he do something down the road.

Maybe Gary will hook us up if I can make the trip one day 🤣

Zaca is graded back to natural and no riding, zero. That was run by my race buddy Ed Gujardo and when he got shut down at Zaca he approached  Castillo Up the road a few miles with the proposition of running his existing pro license only outdoor track the way he had been doing at Zaca.  Castillo ranch also has the supercross track that the teams rent but this was only for the outdoor track and it did get off to a shaky start With Ed knowing the flip flop nature of Castillo So  he went in with caution. Sure enough Ed got a dozer in there and overhauled the track that was in need of work and once he had the thing going the Castillo boys decided they could run it on there own. 
not sure of current status but knowing the Castillos might get you on that one 

Castillo is the early developer of asterisk? I think and sold out for millions and flew around in his jet but his wives cleaned him out from what i hear and that is why the public access to the track was considered for its revenue

1 minute ago, T.T. Rider said:

Zaca is graded back to natural and no riding, zero. That was run by my race buddy Ed Gujardo and when he got shut down at Zaca he approached  Castillo Up the road a few miles with the proposition of running his existing pro license only outdoor track the way he had been doing at Zaca.  Castillo ranch also has the supercross track that the teams rent but this was only for the outdoor track and it did get off to a shaky start With Ed knowing the flip flop nature of Castillo So  he went in with caution. Sure enough Ed got a dozer in there and overhauled the track that was in need of work and once he had the thing going the Castillo boys decided they could run it on there own. 
not sure of current status but knowing the Castillos might get you on that one 

Castillo is the early developer of asterisk? I think and sold out for millions and flew around in his jet but his wives cleaned him out from what i hear and that is why the public access to the track was considered for its revenue

Ok....now I remember. The Castillo track is on the angle hill with littl to know parking. Well it sounds like your friend is a solid dude. Hope he's doing well. Besides that I'd love to hit some Cali hills if the day presents itself. 

• Like 1

It was just a hobby for Ed. He is a super dedicated vet senior that races the vet nats and mammoth and wherever

only problem with racing Ed is he will take your front wheel out better than Barcia 😂

14 minutes ago, T.T. Rider said:

It was just a hobby for Ed. He is a super dedicated vet senior that races the vet nats and mammoth and wherever

only problem with racing Ed is he will take your front wheel out better than Barcia 😂

Isn't that why we race 😁 years ago racing arena cross at a Lee Collins race a young kid took my high, I was pissed. Whipple told me he'd of took me high himself. After that I realized once the gate dropps theres no love  😁

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, T.T. Rider said:

only problem with racing Ed is he will take your front wheel out better than Barcia

I would intentionally get lapped to get a shot a parking @Chaconne.

• Helpful 1
  • Haha 3

26 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

I would intentionally get lapped to get a shot a parking @Chaconne.

Now thats a real friend 🤣

8 hours ago, 777654321 said:

Is it nice?

33 minutes ago, T.T. Rider said:

You decide 😎
image.jpeg.f7c9626e156cf1ead0144f7297d9fbad.jpeg

More than just nice, i suppose..

Edited by deanevo

1 hour ago, deanevo said:

More than just nice, i suppose..

Never ridden there but watching videos of the track gets the wood going 😆

• Like 1

A crash for coldenhoff today at the timed practise in lommel, carried away on a stretcher.

Edited by deanevo
  • Sad 1