Value of a 07 klx110

I’m looking for a pit bike and for some reason I am drawn to the klx110. I found an 07 that is missing the rear fender and idk how beat it is but what do you think it is worth? He has it listed for $1,450. In 07, the msrp was only $1,699 so I can’t se it being worth too much.

3 hours ago, Nic Myers said:

I’m looking for a pit bike and for some reason I am drawn to the klx110. I found an 07 that is missing the rear fender and idk how beat it is but what do you think it is worth? He has it listed for $1,450. In 07, the msrp was only $1,699 so I can’t se it being worth too much.

MSRP on a new 2020-21 KLX110 is more relative to it's value. A lot has changed since 2007. The dollar isn't worth what it was then. 

KBB motorcycle puts a good condition, retail value of $1275 on that 07. Tough to find used kid bikes under book price in today's climate.

Edited by Wayne Main

8 minutes ago, kdxyardsale said:

These little bikes sell for ridiculous used prices, don't be surprised to see a 5 year old bike, for $100 less than a new one. I waited for 1.5 years then just bought a new one, at least I know its been cared for.

Its probably because they have a very small price tag from the dealer. Its something to do with the % of depreciation 

• 1 year later...

I just bought a super clean '07 w/ title (most I've found don't have titles) for $1300.  He was asking $1500.  Came with an older open face helmet.  Just a data point.

I asked a buddy of mine who has lots of kids bikes about it when I first saw it (he has 3-4 of the 110s).  He said to scoop it up at $1500 before it was gone, so I was happy to get it at $1300.  He said they were an $800-$1000 bike pre-covid, but are hard to find / stupid priced now.