Frankfurter

Flywheel puller thread size

Does anyone know what size the flywheel puller is, i.e., the thread size for the flywheel and the end cap for the puller? Thanks!

for the second part of your question.....12mm for end cap

Edited by rws53
  • Helpful 1

On 10/14/2020 at 6:28 PM, MVI said:

Friendly tip

in the back of the owners manual there is a website link that you can order a service manual. 

git one...

Getting parts from the US is really expensive right now. Not being able to cross the border to pick things up adds to the shipping costs big time. I just paid $30 for shipping on a $25 part. I was able to order the Motion Pro puller from a Canadian vendor. I haven't been successful finding a service manual in stock in Canada yet. Thanks for the help!

25 minutes ago, Frankfurter said:

Getting parts from the US is really expensive right now. Not being able to cross the border to pick things up adds to the shipping costs big time. I just paid $30 for shipping on a $25 part. I was able to order the Motion Pro puller from a Canadian vendor. I haven't been successful finding a service manual in stock in Canada yet. Thanks for the help!

check this site...they say they ship internationally...shipping is calculated at checkout...if you think shipping is outrageous don't order

2019-2020 CRF 450L service manual

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frankfurter said:

Not sure where you are ordering from in Canada but Fortnine or Gnarly Parts usually has a lot of aftermarket parts as well as Motion Pro stuff etc and see you sorted that out.

https://fortnine.ca/en/motion-pro-flywheel-puller-28mm-08-0425

Fortnine has free shipping over $49 via regular Canada Post and I'll just order some lube etc to make up the free shipping and usually get stuff in about 10 days (sometimes sooner) if they have the items in stock.

You obviously have to pay min US exchange for any non OEM stuff you order out of the US either direct or from like RMATV again, a please like RMATV has free min USPS shipping but can take awhile getting through customs and they will not ship to a Canadian PO Box.

OEM stuff is a whole other issue and normally I'll get that (and a lot of aftermarket parts etc) from locals shops in Squamish so I'd order your  Honda manual from Canadian dealer (not Fortnine) or see if Clymer has one for the bike. If you have a US PO Box etc that's nice and ya you could get creative with that or if you have a buddy that lives in the US.

Edited by filterx

4 hours ago, rws53 said:

check this site...they say they ship internationally...shipping is calculated at checkout...if you think shipping is outrageous don't order

2019-2020 CRF 450L service manual

Thanks for the link. I may order from here if I can't find it locally. But, case in point - Manual, $30 plus $32 shipping.