Older Gas Gas parts Matter

DOES ANYBODY MAKE A FXXXKING SLAVE CYLINDER FOR A GG 300 EC ,2002 model?? I challenge anyone to prove my wrong , it is worthless without a functional clutch!! Please I'm actually desperate as hell right now do I have any options anywhere in finding a slave cylinder for this bike ?? I saw something about a dryclutch once but I couldn't imagine finding even one of these either...Oh wait , rekluse makes one ,but you can not just buy it alone ,no , u must spend a grand on a CX RADIUS CLUTCH KIT???? Are u kidding me right now? somebody somewhere pls show me there's atleast one option out there !

7 minutes ago, PowerBandit said:

DOES ANYBODY MAKE A FXXXKING SLAVE CYLINDER FOR A GG 300 EC ,2002 model?? I challenge anyone to prove my wrong , it is worthless without a functional clutch!! Please I'm actually desperate as hell right now do I have any options anywhere in finding a slave cylinder for this bike ?? I saw something about a dryclutch once but I couldn't imagine finding even one of these either...Oh wait , rekluse makes one ,but you can not just buy it alone ,no , u must spend a grand on a CX RADIUS CLUTCH KIT???? Are u kidding me right now? somebody somewhere pls show me there's atleast one option out there !

So you already checked with Gasgas and Rieju? Did you go to gasgasriders and inquire there???

The entire slave cylinder should be part number ME25632026.  Which appears to be the same a the 2003 FSE  4 stroke.  I do not know if the part number is for a complete cylinder or just the body so if you choose to buy a new one you will need to confirm that.

There is a good used complete one on ebay for $72

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2003-GAS-GAS-450-EC-HYDRAULIC-CLUTCH-03-GASGAS-450EC-EC450/142907861334?hash=item2145f8e956%3Ag%3AFHUAAOSwISNbdden&LH_ItemCondition=4

Edited by shredmasterz
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Jacob2323 said:

Have you tried contacting AJP?  Can the slave cylinder be re-built?

http://ajpamerica.com/rebuild-kits-and-parts.htmman

Ajp?? Man I called ,emailed, even called the personal numbers I found to different dealers in different states and everything was no reply or answer. Place called Moto Center sold me a rebuild kit but it lasted about 30 min as well .. at this point I'd like to buy a new complete unit 

On 10/15/2020 at 10:16 AM, Jacob2323 said:

Have you tried contacting AJP?  Can the slave cylinder be re-built?

http://ajpamerica.com/rebuild-kits-and-parts.html

No luck ,unless y'all know something I don't ,I remembered recently a link was shared there was three different contact number listed for 3 different dealers and not a answer or reply to any.

8 hours ago, tmeyer37 said:

Did you try already and they asked? I ask because from my experience their customer service is top notch. 

Actually this dude was a middle man from eBay,it didn't hit me until earlier while checking mssgs over there .yea I'll be attempting a contact to rekluse asap. Tho I do want to say something I did contact Magura about a Clutch Master Cylinder only to be treated by there customer service rep as a low life bum..and I have those emails still for proof . It's the small stuff like this that really makes big situations bad. 

On 10/16/2020 at 2:28 AM, Doc Brown said:

Definitely a very bad customer service. Sorry that these bastards don't want to help you.

Ya know doc I agree man , see I've rode 2 strokes my whole life but just recently was I introduced to these European made bikes and parts and I'm here to say it really has been the biggest crock of godamn bullshit I've ever dealt with in my whole entire life  . These folks just don't know me and see that's where they screwed up acting like Im a bother or something or as if I was blowing smoke up there ass "speaking of Magura" precisely ,yea they have a rep working for them who for that reason I'll never spend a dime on a single spring even if it has that name on it anywhere.. thanks for the positive energy tho doc ,I like that???

• Like 1

On 10/15/2020 at 9:39 PM, shredmasterz said:

The entire slave cylinder should be part number ME25632026.  Which appears to be the same a the 2003 FSE  4 stroke.  I do not know if the part number is for a complete cylinder or just the body so if you choose to buy a new one you will need to confirm that.

There is a good used complete one on ebay for $72

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2003-GAS-GAS-450-EC-HYDRAULIC-CLUTCH-03-GASGAS-450EC-EC450/142907861334?hash=item2145f8e956%3Ag%3AFHUAAOSwISNbdden&LH_ItemCondition=4

Hey man I just actually read this and checked this out ,bro if this thing is for a dot 4-5.1 clutch system then you will be actually saving me ALOT of heartache my brother ,man Id still like to say thanks..I've typed it out a hundred different ways but I still have never seen this listing ,wow .farout bro.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...