Don't believe what you've read about oil. Vegetable oil, canola oil, olive oil, trans fat vs monosaturated, it's all BS.  All the testing was done on mice, when the same tests are done on primates they get completely different results.  It doesn't matter, they all clog up our arteries the same. Well unless you're a rat, possibly a weasel.....

1 minute ago, mxaniac said:

Don't believe what you've read about oil. Vegetable oil, canola oil, olive oil, trans fat vs monosaturated, it's all BS.  All the testing was done on mice, when the same tests are done on primates they get completely different results.  It doesn't matter, they all clog up our arteries the same. Well unless you're a rat, possibly a weasel.....

That’s why I stick with bacon grease!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, bweighmaster said:

Why have'nt they made a universal oil .?     Works in both  2& 4T ?      Rooteller should work .....

They do. Back in the day regular motor oil was used in gearboxes, clutch boxes and the guy down the street used it to mix his old honda.

Yea , I did that too , way back when ..  now we have specalized ,  designer type oils .  All with thier own following .  Me ,  I'm the   Castrol  2T  kind , and the Delvac  15/ 40  4T type ...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bweighmaster said:

Yea , I did that too , way back when ..  now we have specalized ,  designer type oils .  All with thier own following .  Me ,  I'm the   Castrol  2T  kind , and the Delvac  15/ 40  4T type ...

Castrol TTS with Delvac or Rotella 15/40 synthetic is my cocktail of choice.

29 minutes ago, mxaniac said:

Castrol TTS with Delvac or Rotella 15/40 synthetic is my cocktail of choice.

My cocktail of choice is Jack Daniels with a splash of Coke for color or Yukon Jack straight up.

But I bet the Castrol and Rotella go down smooth.

13 minutes ago, eastreich said:

My cocktail of choice is Jack Daniels with a splash of Coke for color or Yukon Jack straight up.

Sounds like we need a TT weekend near Idaho to test  these drink specials.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, CORider63 said:

2-Stroke or 4-Stroke Oil?

Cold pressed coconut oil for everything; including cooking, my hair and personal lubrication.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Momus said:

Cold pressed coconut oil for everything; including cooking, my hair and personal lubrication.

Australian chicks are hot. Margo Robbie is top shelf, cut my left nut to SNIFF.

23 hours ago, GoRide2 said:

I don’t care about Phil nicoletti. Sorry

You are one of the most grumpy people I have ever seen on TT.  

3 hours ago, eastreich said:

Why ruin Jack with an additive??  lol

• Haha 1

Just now, mxaniac said:

Fossil Bowl, given our age how fitting.

Jimmy lamastis.  Remember the corner😁😁😁😁 i thought they shut it down.

2 hours ago, 777654321 said:

Jimmy lamastis.  Remember the corner😁😁😁😁 i thought they shut it down.

I've only been there once in the 80s.  I live 15 minutes from AirwayX, and Mabton before they shutdown and Horn Rapids are closer. So while Clarkia seemed like a cool track it's been a while.

44 minutes ago, mxaniac said:

I've only been there once in the 80s.  I live 15 minutes from AirwayX, and Mabton before they shutdown and Horn Rapids are closer. So while Clarkia seemed like a cool track it's been a while.

All the trails around idah.boarder look fun.

1 hour ago, 777654321 said:

All the trails around idah.boarder look fun.

Collvile National Forest is good.  I've heard the dredges are good.  White Pine is good for family.  Little CDA / Honeysuckle is popular but I never really appreciated it.

I enjoyed they Little Naches area way more.  Clear Lake, Ravens Roost etc circa 1985 was about was good as it gets in my book.

Ooh yeah, Gold Creek.  That's where I learned a few years back that I'm no longer a man.  Trails weren't that difficult but my heart rate spiked, I had to turn around and go back.  Got so bad I had to get on meds.

Edited by mxaniac
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, mxaniac said:

Collvile National Forest is good.  I've heard the dredges are good.  White Pine is good for family.  Little CDA / Honeysuckle is popular but I never really appreciated it.

I enjoyed they Little Naches area way more.  Clear Lake, Ravens Roost etc circa 1985 was about was good as it gets in my book.

Ooh yeah, Gold Creek.  That's where I learned a few years back that I'm no longer a man.  Trails weren't that difficult but my heart rate spiked, I had to turn around and go back.  Got so bad I had to get on meds.

Over here the Gifford is good. Just out of randle and its trails for days. This time of year no good. If washougal happens next year let's get something going. Maybe hang out at horns a weekend or 2 before.

9 hours ago, MANIAC998 said:

Splash of ice, and not much else!

C87CDE66-74AE-47E1-8C98-441A13039155.jpeg

That's what goes down when I am in tow behind my wife passing through the booster's boxes at football games.

Back at the pits after 4 hours and 160 or so miles of beatings, this stuff was good. Maybe just due to the circumstances though as I wouldn't recommend the "shine" for a regular drinking event. But it cleaned all the dust and silt out of my sinuses and throat!

1018201212.jpg

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1

23 hours ago, DesertCR said:

That’s why I stick with bacon grease!

I love cooking my eggs in bacon grease. 

• Like 4