FILTHY PHILL

1 hour ago, KABLEXXL TRUMP 2020 said:

30 years ago,,, bacon grease and eggs,,,,  clogged arteries,,, EVERY DOCTOR, expert and scientist...

THey had it 100% WRONG.  Raise the HDL,,,  set sail.

You say such the sweetest things.. 

You guys seriously, it's not about your arteries. Oil and fat which have been oxidized by the cooking process are hazardous AF. Free radicals cause a ton of damage at the cellular level, it's all fun and games until one of those &%$#@!s in a white coat says something along the lines of "this is a really shitty diagnoses, I'm really sorry." 

30 minutes ago, HeavyRotationClassic said:

You guys seriously, it's not about your arteries. Oil and fat which have been oxidized by the cooking process are hazardous AF. Free radicals cause a ton of damage at the cellular level, it's all fun and games until one of those &%$#@!s in a white coat says something along the lines of "this is a really shitty diagnoses, I'm really sorry." 

Exactly, that's why I use Rotella T for cooking.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, HeavyRotationClassic said:

Spill the beans Johnny! Always trying to learn how to be healthier. 

42 minutes ago, HeavyRotationClassic said:

Elaborate more,, we need your intel. 

Edited by KABLEXXL TRUMP 2020

25 minutes ago, HeavyRotationClassic said:

Can alter your DNA significantly. Best science right now says over 25% of cancer is diet related. All the good stuff is super bad.?

What should a brotha eat? I prefer keto, keeps me slim and feeling healthy...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HeavyRotationClassic said:

Just eat your vegetables lol. Maybe your genes are better than mine. ?Sorry guys, I got triggered by the bacon fat thing because I did that for years. Don't do that. 

I’ll back up your “triggered” post. I was attempting any possible way of avoiding a major surgery, and decided to try the simple dietary guidelines to reduce inflammation instead of gobbling NSAID’s (ibuprofen). There was an immediate change in body weight, even though I wasn’t able to exercise. It was super easy, and has many other benefits. Not preaching. 

Edited by motrock93b
  • Like 1