Jump to content

2021 450 shootout fixed

Recommended Posts

the vital shootout has found out they screwed up when adding up over all scores. 

 

 

Screenshot_20201016-061045_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201016-151140_Chrome.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that's the results they posted in the first place.  Interesting is that the Honda was sort of hated on the swapmoto test.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

the vital shootout has found out they screwed up when adding up over all scores. 

 

 

Screenshot_20201016-061045_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201016-151140_Chrome.jpg

@mog is going to go bullshit crazy with number 5.:busted:

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chaconne said:

@mog is going to go bullshit crazy with number 5.:busted:

Its at the website. Somehow they didn't add it up correctly. They have added it all up correctly and the GREEN won.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 777654321 said:

Its at the website. Somehow they didn't add it up correctly. They have added it all up correctly and the GREEN won.

Oh shit he is going to need a sedative.:D:D:ride:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chaconne said:

@mog is going to go bullshit crazy with number 5.:busted:

it could have been #6 butt they were missing a bike 😁

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chaconne said:

Oh shit he is going to need a sedative.:D:D:ride:

I wonder how much better the new Kawasaki is. Everyone said it was very stable, easy to adjust and tracked better than all the others. Maybe I'll get a 21 in 22 for half 😁

  • Like 1
  • Helpful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really like the kxf ,mxa did a big write up on the fixes they did for 21 on the clutch , they made a lot if changes ,more plates ,bigger plates , bigger clutch by 7mm , diaphragm spring etc etc 

 

Of course there was absolutely nothing wrong with the 20 clutch 🤪

 

It was easier to ride than the sxf imo ,it has less power and that's good

 

The husky imo is aimed at the more mature , less racy rider ,one who appreciates softer settings etc 

 

Its a good thing to distance it from the sxf imo , I bought the TC as it's softer and lower 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So far I agree with the testers 

 

The kxf is great ,the sxf is good ,the yzf is huge and heavy ,the husky is for vets 

 

The rmz is cheap ,that's mostly it's selling point 

 

Crf I can't comment on 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mog said:

mxa did a big write up on the fixes they did for 21 on the clutch , they made a lot if changes ,more plates ,bigger plates , bigger clutch by 7mm , diaphragm spring etc etc 

What a waste of time & effort by Kawasaki.  @Chaconne has repeatedly assured me there was absolutely nothing wrong with the 19 - 20 clutch.

  • Like 1
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mxa says 

 

 

Screenshot_2020-10-16-23-51-57-337_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_2020-10-16-23-52-17-597_com.android.chrome.jpg

Nothing to see here ,move along 🤣👍😊🥳😂

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

What a waste of time & effort by Kawasaki.  @Chaconne has repeatedly assured me there was absolutely nothing wrong with the 19 - 20 clutch.

I never assured you of anything that is your imagination. You blame the bike when your weak ass can't get you more than a lap around the track. Maybe you should blame all those Marlboros you used to smoke.:D 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, mog said:

Mxa says 

 

 

Screenshot_2020-10-16-23-51-57-337_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_2020-10-16-23-52-17-597_com.android.chrome.jpg

Nothing to see here ,move along 🤣👍😊🥳😂

everyone I've read that tested the KAWASAKI  has changed this on the clutch. I just can't understand how a company that size can't do it in-house. They could buy KTM shit its babeys and not skip a beat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chaconne said:

I never assured you of anything that is your imagination. You blame the bike when your weak ass can't get you more than a lap around the track. Maybe you should blame all those Marlboros you used to smoke.:D 

Atleast he stopped smoking. Thats an achievement of its own. 

 

Edited by 777654321
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Chaconne said:

I never assured you of anything that is your imagination.

The &%$#@! you didn't.  Every time that one of us pointed out green 450 clutch problems, you verbal diarrhea'd the &%$#@! out of us with " but but but AC!!!!! "

Edited by redrider144
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 777654321 said:

everyone I've read that tested the KAWASAKI  has changed this on the clutch. I just can't understand how a company that size can't do it in-house. They could buy KTM shit its babeys and not skip a beat.

Their engineers need to head over to @mog and @redrider144's love nest in the basement to get some engineering advice. :D  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

The &%$#@! you didn't.  Every time that one of us pointed out green 450 clutch problems, you spammed the &%$#@! out of us with " but but but AC!!!!! "

You are high. The clutch that you and @mog thought was such a problem was not impacting AC azzclown and it didn't impact ET's ability to win SX. Still stands.

I never said they didn't have problems. Stop starring at your belly button and projecting. @mog made the claim that ET would have had many more titles if he hadn't been on the KXF which is flat out wrong since the years covered by that claim didn't have the 19-20 clutch. Get it straight dumbfxxk.

Edited by Chaconne
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Chaconne said:

You are high. The clutch that you and @mog thought was such a problem was not impacting AC azzclown and it didn't impact ET's ability to win SX. Still stands.

You're right.  Kawasaki totally redesigned the entire clutch because it wasn't impacting AC.  That AC wasn't impacted is obviously extremely relevant.  

FFS, are you really this batshit crazy?  Do you realize how stupid you make yourself look every time you try to use AC as any sort of evidence?

Edited by redrider144
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, mog said:

Mxa says 

Doesn't MXA understand that AC wasn't impacted?  How could there be clutch problems if AC wasn't impacted?  Tomac doesn't matter, AC never blew it up!!!!

Clearly MXA doesn't have the level of knowledge that @Chaconne does.  Don't they understand that AC totally proved there was no design problem?  Doesn't Kawasaki understand that too?  Why would Kawasaki redesign the entire clutch when AC wasn't impacted???  Why do they waste their $$$$$ like that!!!!!!!

AC AC AC AC !!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by redrider144
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:


×
×
  • Create New...