2021 450 shootout fixed

Just now, MotorBoatin said:

Math is hard

Especially with all the orange lipstick getting on the paperwork 😄

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, 777654321 said:

it could have been #6 butt they were missing a bike 😁

The RMZ would have finished ahead of the white ktm. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mog said:

KTM ,turning beat down yzf riders and old timers into champions .

Yzf turning every pro back to an amateur

Hard to dispute that!

32 minutes ago, Piney Woods said:

Hard to dispute that!

Didn't a rider just win both SX and MX titles on a YZF. Im confused, Daddy please help.

• Haha 2

As stated in the other thread, Vitals shootout is a joke. They have the bike for like 2 days and post inconsistent results. Say what you will about MXA but they still have the best shootouts.  Not saying we all have to agree w their results, but they run the bikes long enough to find out what breaks, what can be adjusted to make a bike better etc. Plus they are always clear on their criteria and from year to year the results reflect that. I bet the Husky does much better in mxa than swap or vital. I was shocked that it did poorly. It was the 'vet settings' last year but the 21 wasnt rely supposed to be soft, as much as it was just different from ktm. So we will see. My guess for mxa is ktm, kx, husky, yzf, crf.

Edited by ah665
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, ah665 said:

As stated in the other thread, Vitals shootout is a joke. They have the bije for like 2 days and post inconsistent results. Say what you will about MXA but they still have the best shootouts.  Not saying we all have to agree w their results, but they run the bikes long enough to find out what breaks, what can be adjusted to make a bike better etc. Plus they are always clear on their criteria and from tear to year the results reflect that. I bet the Husky does much better in mxa than swap or vital. I was shocked that it did poorly. It was the 'vet settings' last year but the 21 wasnt rely supposed to be soft, as much as it was just different from ktm. So we will see. My guess for mxa is ktm, kx, husky, yzf, crf.

Well once you have the bikes and tweak them.

MXA will be like.....Kawasaki, KTM, Honda, GAS GAS, SuzukiYamaha, SHERCO, HUSKY.

Edited by 777654321
  • Like 1

The great thing is all the bikes are good ,it's just some you can't lift 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, redrider144 said:

I'm gonna submit a trouble ticket to Bryan, to have this obvious HDR burner account merged with the HDR account.  Since it's now beyond any doubt that you are in fact HDR.

Now you've gone and done it. You've summoned up HDR by stating his name three times. Lord help us now!!!

197435128_giphy(1).gif.c9d8347e243532ffa41983bdbbdff2c8.gif

Edited by MANIAC998
  • Haha 7

58 minutes ago, mxaniac said:

Well these guys have probably all had a lot of concussions!

Homeschooling doesn’t help

• Helpful 1

20 hours ago, 777654321 said:

Its at the website. Somehow they didn't add it up correctly. They have added it all up correctly and the GREEN won.

Give it a year or so and KTM's will come in green too!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, MANIAC998 said:

Now you've gone and done it. You've summoned up HDR by stating his name three times. Lord help us now!!!

197435128_giphy(1).gif.c9d8347e243532ffa41983bdbbdff2c8.gif

Oh my &%$#@!ing god. Put red on ignore for a year or so and he’s pining for me turning japanese and choking his chicken calling my name and calling to bryan like he’s his mommy. Talk about the gayest shit ever. Take away access to me and he wants even more abuse. I tried to let her down easy and what? Same obsession. Just a regular &%$#@!ing fatal attraction.I thought I’d just drop in and drop a turd and leave just to say Hi. Have fun everyone. &%$#@! all those bikes and put a Beta on the top and be done with it.  Aloha and have a nice day.

Edited by hawaiidirtrider
  • Like 1
  • Helpful 2
  • Haha 1

On 10/16/2020 at 3:15 PM, 777654321 said:

the vital shootout has found out they screwed up when adding up over all scores. 

Screenshot_20201016-061045_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201016-151140_Chrome.jpg

Suzuki isn't totally worthless.  At least include them. They do well in some categories 

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1

On 10/16/2020 at 3:40 PM, Chaconne said:

@mog is going to go bullshit crazy with number 5.:busted:

all those that are always saying ktm husky is the same bike, white ktm etc also

• Haha 1

Someone keeps quoting me so much I think they have a crush ,I can't remember the name they go by 

• Confused 1

On 10/16/2020 at 10:28 PM, ah665 said:

As stated in the other thread, Vitals shootout is a joke. They have the bike for like 2 days and post inconsistent results. Say what you will about MXA but they still have the best shootouts.  Not saying we all have to agree w their results, but they run the bikes long enough to find out what breaks, what can be adjusted to make a bike better etc. Plus they are always clear on their criteria and from year to year the results reflect that. I bet the Husky does much better in mxa than swap or vital. I was shocked that it did poorly. It was the 'vet settings' last year but the 21 wasnt rely supposed to be soft, as much as it was just different from ktm. So we will see. My guess for mxa is ktm, kx, husky, yzf, crf.

I agree with this, Vital has an inferiority complex about their shootout as well. They are always ripping on the MXA shootouts to justify their own. Pretty childish. Whenever I get a new bike, I always start with MXA suspension settings and tweak from there. They are made fun of for their "1 tooth" up or down suggestions on sprockets, but they are always right about that too. Personally, I read all the shootouts and pay attention what the riders say about each bike, especially the vet riders. I'm a vet, not a national level rider or local fast guy. I don't need 60 horsepower...ever, for local races and track ride days. I put far more stoc kin what they say about the bikes than where they finish in the shootout. 

Vital is run by the Jack Dorsey or Mark Zuckerberg of the moto world. Anyone who runs a site as dictatorial and biased as that cannot possibly allow an opinion that differs from his own pre-determined outcome to be published.         

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PB729 said:

I agree with this, Vital has an inferiority complex about their shootout as well. They are always ripping on the MXA shootouts to justify their own. Pretty childish. Whenever I get a new bike, I always start with MXA suspension settings and tweak from there. They are made fun of for their "1 tooth" up or down suggestions on sprockets, but they are always right about that too. Personally, I read all the shootouts and pay attention what the riders say about each bike, especially the vet riders. I'm a vet, not a national level rider or local fast guy. I don't need 60 horsepower...ever, for local races and track ride days. I put far more stoc kin what they say about the bikes than where they finish in the shootout. 

Vital is run by the Jack Dorsey or Mark Zuckerberg of the moto world. Anyone who runs a site as dictatorial and biased as that cannot possibly allow an opinion that differs from his own pre-determined outcome to be published.         

MXA usually nails it.  I have bought many a bike based on their assessments and hardly ever bought the winner.

• Like 1