stewraz

Sherco4Stroke Sherco 300 SEF ride in sydney

Folks, 

It is a tough time to find the right bike, there is soooo much on offer but with dealers having 0 stock and defo no demo bikes on offer for the next 6 months. I have gone from a te250i (first ever 2T), to a beta 390RR.  I have strong thoughts on each of them. But I still feel like I am searching for the right

I am very keen to have a ride on a Sherco 300 SEF. And I am hoping that there is someone close to Sydney that is keen to go for a ride on my 2021 beta 390. Hit me up and lets hit the tracks near Menai or your local. 

For what it's worth, I have ridden the Beta 350RR and thought I would love the 390 more, but I don't, it "feels" so much heavier than the 350 and due to the longer stroke, just is not as fast in the technical stuff. Open the 390 up and the thing rockets, but that's not the riding I tend to do single track, technical snotty stuff, with the occasional fire trail race

Edited by stewraz

Hold onto your seat while I say this....I am 36yo and not on social media!! Shocking I know. 

Shame there is nobody active here in Sydney. Still I hold out hope that I won't have to contribute to the death of the social fabric 🤣

On 10/19/2020 at 11:10 AM, stewraz said:

Hold onto your seat while I say this....I am 36yo and not on social media!! Shocking I know. 

Shame there is nobody active here in Sydney. Still I hold out hope that I won't have to contribute to the death of the social fabric 🤣

Ha-ha, don't sweat it. I reckon I was about forty-two when I finally joined Facebook. Funnily enough the main reason I joined was for dirt bike stuff.