22 minutes ago, HeavyRotationClassic said:

Winter is Coming. Before I bend the knee, ima play hooky and get in a Thursday-Friday blast. Probably in Central or Southern Oregon after spending the last several weekends getting my ass handed to me by TSF single track. Who else is getting out? 

buildin trail....running out of time before the snow comes. Now that the foliage has fallen/died it's much easier

• Like 3
  • Helpful 1

13 hours ago, HeavyRotationClassic said:

Winter is Coming. Before I bend the knee, ima play hooky and get in a Thursday-Friday blast. Probably in Central or Southern Oregon after spending the last several weekends getting my ass handed to me by TSF single track. Who else is getting out? 

How far are you gonna be from Caldwell ID?

• Haha 1

On 10/20/2020 at 7:07 AM, HeavyRotationClassic said:

The riding is still good in the upper parts of Central Oregon like Hoodoo and Edison. The lower parts are still dussssty. I'm a few weeks out until my new Beta shows up. Hopefully we get some rain by then.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, HeavyRotationClassic said:

Ah, off 46. I rode through there on the BDR this summer. Didn't see a lot of actual trails.....

There are a handful of fun trails there. Having a plated bike would we sweet so you can explore more. Everything else around here is super dusty unless we get some rain.https://www.avenzamaps.com/maps/198384

24 minutes ago, RyanE33 said:

There are a handful of fun trails there. Having a plated bike would we sweet so you can explore more. Everything else around here is super dusty unless we get some rain.https://www.avenzamaps.com/maps/198384

I have a 701 for that stuff. I've ridden around in there on the jeep trails some, but it was a couple years ago. I'll be at 3 trails tomorrow.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, HeavyRotationClassic said:

I have a 701 for that stuff. I've ridden around in there on the jeep trails some, but it was a couple years ago. I'll be at 3 trails tomorrow.

We do a quick 20 ish mile loop out there, definitely dirt bike worthy. 3 trails is good right now too. 

On 10/20/2020 at 8:20 PM, JimiPanDemic said:

How far are you gonna be from Caldwell ID?

aka Yap? :thinking:

On 10/21/2020 at 10:16 PM, HeavyRotationClassic said:

How was it?