Severe-1

2021 Chain guide not centered. Help

Anyone have a 2021 KX250 they can check for me? I installed new chain and sprocket and noticed the lower chain guide does not line up with the sprocket. The chain runs to the outside of it. When I spin the wheel backwards the master link makes a noticeable clink when it goes through.

I rode it 2.2 hours on the stock setup and I can see where the outside part of the guide is wearing the edge off.

I put one tooth larger sprocket and added a link and moved the wheel back. Adjusters are even...

Looks to me like Kawasaki mounts are off.

If someone could look at there's and check that be cool. I bent it out a little for now

On 10/23/2020 at 4:17 PM, Severe-1 said:

Anyone have a 2021 KX250 they can check for me? I installed new chain and sprocket and noticed the lower chain guide does not line up with the sprocket. The chain runs to the outside of it. When I spin the wheel backwards the master link makes a noticeable clink when it goes through.

I rode it 2.2 hours on the stock setup and I can see where the outside part of the guide is wearing the edge off.

I put one tooth larger sprocket and added a link and moved the wheel back. Adjusters are even...

Looks to me like Kawasaki mounts are off.

If someone could look at there's and check that be cool. I bent it out a little for now

Did you put a o-ring chain on or a reguler mx chain???