M E T A L     A C I D

Just the CR-250 owners...

4 minutes ago, SlowDinoDog said:

Its cool having an old crated bike...especially a 2007 CR250...it kinda belongs in a bike museum, eventually.

I'd put the non-collecting value between a 2021 YZ250 and a 2021 SX250.

The collecting value goes to zero once assembled and ridden once...other than the fact that 2007 CR250s will always be a desirable bike in the used 2T market.

Nah, take that bike outta da box, assemble it, and ride the hell out of it. Its a production bike for Petes sake, it was produced in great numbers, so its value is what some body will pay for it, its blue book value. If it was a rare Works Bike, then hell yeah keep it in the box, other wise, take that some biotch outta of the box and go tear it up..

Edited by M E T A L A C I D
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Couldn’t agree more Piney, that’s why I said it’s not for sale. What it’s ‘theoretically’ worth right now means nothing to me.

ride on

• Like 1

Good luck, hope it works out but you would be much better off putting that money in good investments.  Awesome bike! But gee whiz, that is like being married to the hottest Lady in NY and just sitting on the couch looking at her. You're killing me!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Piney Woods said:

Good luck, hope it works out but you would be much better off putting that money in good investments.  Awesome bike! But gee whiz, that is like being married to the hottest Lady in NY and just sitting on the couch looking at her. You're killing me!

Dayum Bubba git yourself a cold shower! Here..image.png.5ca614c7dc4f9ed15a1d4aa97e49f86d.png

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, M E T A L A C I D said:

87 250R the 80's holy grail of Cr's! Nice on bruh!

Thats a beauty looks ur rims are redipped or possibly new but nice restore man im just starting on my restore this is. Mine as of now

20200824_162044.jpg

Edited by anthony hlebovy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, anthony hlebovy said:

Thats a beauty this is. Mine as of now

20200824_162044.jpg

My rear disk and front disk will fit yours, my side panels my front and rear fenders, the wheels are the same, calipers are similar, the engines are the same. The big difference is the forks, frame/subframe, shox, tank and seat are different. 87 was the king of all the 80's bikes, the 125, 250, 500 and the 80 were the king.

16 hours ago, anthony hlebovy said:

Thats a beauty looks ur rims are redipped or possibly new but nice restore man im just starting on my restore this is. Mine as of now

20200824_162044.jpg

Needs fork boots.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, anthony hlebovy said:

Are u referring to to ur 1989 cuzz an 87 should have same shox subframe and calipers unless u personally changed them

Bubba I have a milk bottle resivior on mine, and my swing arm is more box like. Sub frame is diffo, so they different animals.😎image.png.c9d660349498f791ea3c36908420dcbe.png

2 minutes ago, anthony hlebovy said:

Yea im thinking about. Buying the plastic guard that goes around caliper and yes socks for front shocks

Anthony, if you want those rare fork boots, xr-350, 400, and 250's from the 90's fit. I have em on my 85, and they fit something fierce...

IMG_3495.JPG

1 hour ago, M E T A L A C I D said:

Bubba I have a milk bottle resivior on mine, and my swing arm is more box like. Sub frame is diffo, so they different animals.😎image.png.c9d660349498f791ea3c36908420dcbe.png

Thats a prestine 89 one day i only imagine to have a restore like that.  But in time i just got my 87 last summer and im just starting my rebuild. But ya the 89 in that pic is far more superior quality