Just now, Ossidog said:

There’s a few, I’m no Meyer 

I meant biological females of course, not Canadian trannies.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

He said tap regarding Maxine Waters.  She's 82 years old.

Got any pics 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

46 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Yes.  But there's no adult female you won't tap.  Hence the breakdown.

That's pretty discriminatory.

They don't need to be an adult,

or female.

I'm not even sure they have to be human.

😁

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, CORider63 said:

That's pretty discriminatory.

They don't need to be an adult,

or female.

I'm not even sure they have to be human.

😁

Hey dude I’ll have you know I’m on a roll with women  I’d admit too

Edited by Ossidog
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, 777654321 said:

Would have been interesting to hear the back story. His bike was amazing and now on to arguably the worst bike in SX. Let's go😁

Ha ha, I already shared some of the backstory in a private PM.

I have friends that are Genova's, they have treated me well.  They are good people, the sport needs more of them.  Rah Rah Genova thank you for your contributions at both a local and national level.  And I don't think it's a coincidence that our local track has guys like Breece, Howell, Blackburn, McConahy, and Nauditt that are competing at a national level.  And to add, every one of those over privileged jackasses have been nothing but cordial polite respectville representatives of their generation to me that aren't actually over privileged jackasses.  So I'm frustrated that guys like Pourcel and Mookie think they're to important for Mike's team, and thankful that guys like Alessi and Hill are humble enough to come and race with the local boys and give us a good night.

Edited by mxaniac
  • Like 2
  • Helpful 3

9 minutes ago, mxaniac said:

Ha ha, I already shared some of the backstory in a private PM.

I have friends that are Genova's, they have treated me well.  Good people, if I could possibly contrive anything to complain about it would be how his daughters dog Winston loves to lick the salt of my bald ass head after we ride motorcycles.  They are good people, the sport needs more of them.  Rah Rah Genova thank you for your contributions at both a local and national level.  And I don't think it's a coincidence that our local track has guys like Breece, Howell, Blackburn, McConahy, and Nauditt that are competing at a national level.  And to add, every one of those over privileged jackasses have been nothing but cordial polite respectville representatives of their generation to me that aren't actually over privileged jackasses.  So I'm frustrated that guys like Pourcel and Mookie think they're to important for Mike's team, and thankful that guys like Alessi and Hill are humble enough to come and race with the local boys and give us a good night.

Without getting saucey. Did you send me another PM. If not we're still solid. Hope everything works out .

18 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

Without getting saucey. Did you send me another PM. If not we're still solid. Hope everything works out .

Ha Ha, we both know your lady said size doesn't matter, as long as all 4 fingers were up to the task.  So don't be pinning that on me.  Oh and speaking of pinning, don't think that's admamantium pins, Wolverine you're not!

5 hours ago, Ossidog said:

There’s a few, I’m no Meyer 

5 hours ago, redrider144 said:

I meant biological females of course, not Canadian trannies.

&%$#@!ing guys

He was all woman as far as I could tell  

Edited by MotorBoatin
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, mxaniac said:

Ha Ha, we both know your lady said size doesn't matter, as long as all 4 fingers were up to the task.  So don't be pinning that on me.  Oh and speaking of pinning, don't think that's admamantium pins, Wolverine you're not!

I might just have 4 fingers.  Thats gonna be messed up fir riding. 

Malcolm could surprise us, but is it really any different than us waiting for Forkner to get through a season without an injury or for Tomac to figure out starts?  I don't really care much for the guy, but I hope he does well.  I just have a hard time thinking that much is going to change and all of a sudden we're going to see different things from him than we've seen over the last 3-4 years.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MotorBoatin said:

&%$#@!ing guys

He was all woman as far as I could tell  

Just out of curiosity was that 2014? James had a excellent night that night . 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

Malcolm could surprise us, but is it really any different than us waiting for Forkner to get through a season without an injury or for Tomac to figure out starts?  I don't really care much for the guy, but I hope he does well.  I just have a hard time thinking that much is going to change and all of a sudden we're going to see different things from him than we've seen over the last 3-4 years.  

Why don't you care for the guy?  Has he done something wrong, or offensive?   Or is this your way of saying he's not your favorite?    Just curious...   

Regarding him doing well... I thought he did good last season.  If he can stay healthy, line up for every race, stay in the top 10 consistently and finish 6th or 7th overall again, I would think that is very good.

1 hour ago, Just_a_trail_rider said:

Why don't you care for the guy?  Has he done something wrong, or offensive?   Or is this your way of saying he's not your favorite?    Just curious...

For me, it is his lack of total commitment to fitness and his lack of dedication to his potential.  On or off the track he is not giving 100%, 100% of the time.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, yzernie said:

For me, it is his lack of total commitment to fitness and his lack of dedication to his potential.  On or off the track he is not giving 100%, 100% of the time.  

He looks in a lot better shape 2.5 months out than in previous years.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Momus said:

He looks in a lot better shape 2.5 months out than in previous years.

He looked a little pudgy to me

4 hours ago, Ossidog said:

Just out of curiosity was that 2014? James had a excellent night that night . 

2013 and Alessi screwed me 

• Haha 1