Gremlyn71

Other Interests/Hobbies with Pics

Warm day in South Australia today heading for 36 deg C and its already 34 deg C and its only lunch time, Kids are very spoilt with their own pool these two are total water babies cant keep them out of any water we come across in our travels be it the river, dam, pool, creek you name it their in. So love them both :applause:

hTTac9.jpg

DpBa98.jpg

lHaBew.jpg

I1CWwv.jpg

Pool has two filters that run 12hrs a day and I put chlorine in every second day :banana:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gremlyn71 said:

Pool all vacuumed and chemicals in ready for 37 C  tomorrow :banana:

vUDfmV.jpg

ty7J7n.jpg

Now you are ready for a bikini party, remember, keep rover in his tent, sexy broads dont cotton to dogs chasin' em' round da pull and jacuzie...

archer-magnum-pi.jpg

Victoria's Secret Swim 2013.jpg

• Haha 1

On 11/17/2020 at 8:01 PM, Gremlyn71 said:

So been busy last few weeks, picked up this little camper for when we head up to our little property to go bike riding and been doing the solar and a few other jobs.

O0ROdQ.jpg

nHRE35.jpg

GcfzL9.jpg

jR1h6U.jpg

Uf3gr0.jpg

JlcBU0.jpg

idAqkc.jpg

vSwQ8H.jpg

Idd319.jpg

You know, Gremlyn, seeing the pictures around you house and neighborhood, it looks pretty much like the Southern states in Merica, houses, alley ways, trees, lawns. The only thing thats different, is your automobiles, and language,😉 but other than that, it looks the same...

• Like 1

It got to 38.9 C yesterday so about 102 F Kids are so loving their splash down centre :banana: Like I said full water babies :cool:

• Like 1

On 11/21/2020 at 11:49 PM, Gremlyn71 said:

It got to 38.9 C yesterday so about 102 F Kids are so loving their splash down centre :banana: Like I said full water babies :cool:

Good to have a pool during the hot days, Texas gets hot also, some call it "global warming" I call it summer. LOL!🤪

• Like 1

Yeah its a bit of work constantly cleaning it for them and washing out the filters and chemicals but so worth it to see their happy little faces having fun :banana: and yeah some people don't realise the planet goes through cycles of warming and ice ages but the bubbles of trapped air in the still frozen ice all around the world tells the story of the cycles when they drill the ice sample cores the co2 levels have been way higher then they are now but brain washed most people seem to be.

• Like 1

We have a couple of 40 C days coming up soon or 104 F and still about a week from start of summer yay can get to 46 C sometimes here or 114 F.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Gremlyn71 said:

We have a couple of 40 C days coming up soon or 104 F and still about a week from start of summer yay can get to 46 C sometimes here or 114 F.

104 is pretty tough, 114 is Death Valley tough. LOL! My advice to all outdoor Rambo's out there. "If its 104 outside-mannn, just stay inside". In Texas, betwixt 12 pm and 5 pm is when the sun cooks all the neighbors laws. That pretty green crap they grow, turns to Hay for the horseys. LOL! It gets mighty hot. We have 3 months of it and it dials back, which is not to shabby.😉

• Like 1