Savatgy such a P.I.T.A. that...

even Tony Alessi doesn’t want to deal with him? What’s the deal with the Amish one anyway? Seems like he has the most potential to win out of the guys who rode the MCR bike. I was surprised MCR went the way they did. Was it maybe Joey who said no? Is JGR a sure thing for him?

https://racerxonline.com/2020/10/30/motoconcepts-announces-2021-rider-lineup

16 minutes ago, Mongo134 said:

I don't see any podium guys. 

Justin has the talent but I think his commitment is somewhere else 

• Like 1

I'm not a big fan after some of his dick moves at the end of the last supercross season, but McElrath had some serious misfortune with the restarts.  He damned near beat Sexton straight up for the championship and it could have very easily gone the other way.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, mxaniac said:

I'm not a big fan after some of his dick moves at the end of the last supercross season, but McElrath had some serious misfortune with the restarts.  He damned near beat Sexton straight up for the championship and it could have very easily gone the other way.

It could have.  The mackerel is a sx guy, that's his strength.  I could see him or Hill grabbing a podium.  Brayton was probably the best they ever had for supercross and he was solid.

7 hours ago, mxaniac said:

I thought when I seen your name you where coming with a truck load 🤣

20 hours ago, MotorBoatin said:

Justin has the talent but I think his commitment is somewhere else 

That’s often the problem with lots of talent. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, mxaniac said:

True. But McElrath always fades. He’s typically on fire at the beginning of each season, then slowly fades. I’m not sure how a rider fixes that, but he’s got the ability if he can sort this issue out. 

Edited by motrock93b

3 hours ago, motrock93b said:

True. But McElrath always fades. He’s typically on fire at the beginning of each season, then slowly fades. I’m not sure how a rider fixes that, but he’s got the ability if he can sort this issue out. 

Or, others start more methodically and try not to throw the season away early and instead focus on improving each weekend, which makes it seem like McElrath is moving backwards.

• Like 1

Sounds like Savatgy took a risk of not having a ride so he could hopefully end up on far superior equipment and that risk paid off.

• Like 1

On 10/31/2020 at 10:59 AM, timmyp8823 said:

even Tony Alessi doesn’t want to deal with him? What’s the deal with the Amish one anyway? Seems like he has the most potential to win out of the guys who rode the MCR bike. I was surprised MCR went the way they did. Was it maybe Joey who said no? Is JGR a sure thing for him?

https://racerxonline.com/2020/10/30/motoconcepts-announces-2021-rider-lineup

He was offered and refused because he had another deal brewing.