Mud race

You got em. Post em. This is my coming out of retirement race. Haven't raced in 2 1/2 years and it was quite a disaster. I was 2nd after the 1st lap and ended up 5th . This the vchss series in Virginia. 40+B.

This maybe my going back into retirement race.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This was supposed to be a 2 moto trail race with laps running maybe an hour to 2 hours?? Anyway it was fun but barely rideable. Not rideable? You could ride it but be imaginative in line choice...They shut down the race after 1 moto.. It was fun though! Heres part of it. It was good enough to make 1 lap. Race strategy out the window.. It just gets to a bit of survival and can you even climba tiny moundor even follow the trail?? . Clean up was a nightmare. Our red clay mud stains everything and gives simple green a good test. Mud races are great though. Its part of the fun. Its not race. Its just get around the course slipping and sliding.

Edited by hawaiidirtrider
  • Like 1

On 11/1/2020 at 3:42 AM, Edgecombe said:

You got em. Post em. This is my coming out of retirement race. Haven't raced in 2 1/2 years and it was quite a disaster. I was 2nd after the 1st lap and ended up 5th . This the vchss series in Virginia. 40+B.

This maybe my going back into retirement race.

Looks good to me! Looks like you had fun!!