Jump to content

Team GASGAS

Recommended Posts

At the 27 sec mark you can see Barcia is still Barcia. He tries to stuff his own team member in the corner even at a photo shoot. 🤣

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

So smooth, soooo fast, I'll bet he dominates!

SMOOTH??? Barcia???

He's the Buster Keaton of MX/SX.

He's on the verge of crashing and somehow saves it. 🤣

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, MXOldtimer said:

SMOOTH??? Barcia???

He's the Buster Keaton of MX/SX.

He's on the verge of crashing and somehow saves it. 🤣

You don’t get the jokes in here, town square is where you fit in. 

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is cool they are drawing attention to the trials bikes, I knew that would come at some point. Hopefully it gets some more attention on trials. 

  • Like 1
  • Helpful 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KTMRider4Life said:

So smooth, soooo fast, I'll bet he dominates!

I'd love to see him win a title on the bike. I like the looks of that bike more than a Honda. 

30 minutes ago, KABLEXXL TRUMP 2020 said:

I like the red honda TRAILS 90 or 110 , thats just me.

If you dont have the wheels perfect and weighted for balance their scary on the highway.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

I'd love to see him win a title on the bike. I like the looks of that bike more than a Honda. 

If you dont have the wheels perfect and weighted for balance their scary on the highway.

If he wins a title there are several users in here who will absolutely lose their shit. 

  • Angry 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Zinergy said:

Same if  Yamaha wins it.... especially if it's Mookie! hahaha

Yamaha will not win it, even the yamaha fan boys are confident they wont. They will be extremely happy if they end up with a fifth place finish in the final standings.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

So smooth, soooo fast, I'll bet he dominates!

I don't know why exactly, but I'm gonna legitimately enjoy watching you root for Barcia.  Idk, maybe I kinda see him as a bit of an underdog like Anderson was.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KTMRider4Life said:

If he wins a title there are several users in here who will absolutely lose their shit. 

Thats what diapers are for

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MXOldtimer said:

At the 27 sec mark you can see Barcia is still Barcia. He tries to stuff his own team member in the corner even at a photo shoot. 🤣

LOL this comment got me cracking up pretty good, well done!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

I don't know why exactly, but I'm gonna legitimately enjoy watching you root for Barcia.  Idk, maybe I kinda see him as a bit of an underdog like Anderson was.

I'm not going to be pulling for Barcia any more or less than I was before. If he's kicking ass I'll might be flinging it in peoples faces though. 

  • Helpful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KTMRider4Life said:

I'm not going to be pulling for Barcia any more or less than I was before. If he's kicking ass I'll might be flinging it in peoples faces though. 

Yeah I didn't think you'd fan hard, but even the whole "so smooth, so fast" thing will be funny, in a good way.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MXOldtimer said:

SMOOTH??? Barcia???

He's the Buster Keaton of MX/SX.

He's on the verge of crashing and somehow saves it. 🤣

Yes, but that is a skill all in its own.  Hannah won most of his races riding like that.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MotorBoatin said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

He's still a douchebag 

I'm guessing this is right before he grenaded the tranny.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:


×
×
  • Create New...