Team GASGAS

4 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

If he wins a title there are several users in here who will absolutely lose their shit. 

Who? Not too many Barcia bashes here 

I don’t like him but I’ll be the first to say he’s riding good when he is. It just doesn’t last long enough to be a threat 

• Helpful 1

1 hour ago, Johnny Whitey said:

Barcia overrides a 450 to his demise, fun to watch though.  He's also kinda the master of "savin' it." 

He overrevs for sure, but I think he can manhandle a 450 better than most of those guys out there.  I'm in it for the show and Barcia delivers.  Kinda a punk, but he delivers.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

He overrevs for sure, but I think he can manhandle a 450 better than most of those guys out there.  I'm in it for the show and Barcia delivers.  Kinda a punk, but he delivers.

What I'm saying is, I think he wastes time moving forward by blasting berms, sliding around, etc.  It's like he's looking for photo opps rather than moving down track toward the checkers.  I use to ride that way too, it was fun, but smooth and consistent showed better lap times, every time.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Johnny Whitey said:

What I'm saying is, I think he wastes time moving forward by blasting berms, sliding around, etc.  It's like he's looking for photo opps rather than moving down track toward the checkers.  I use to ride that way too, it was fun, but smooth and consistent showed better lap times, every time.

He's a doofus and always will 

Getting Barcia to change his tactics is like training a beagle to stop baying......waste of time 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MotorBoatin said:

LOL

I didn’t think of them. Yamhumpers loved him but I guess he’s the enemy now 

Loved him, then hated, then loved, now hate. They'll hate Ferrandis soon you watch. Same thing they did with so many other who were their big hope. Lets see if we can think of any others.... Ohhhhh say COOPER WEBB!

1 hour ago, indy rider said:

I knew it was too god to be true when you said you weren't going to be posting in here for a while.

I can understand why YOU wouldn't want me posting in here.....  And I said next year when I'm likely to be busy, right now I've got loads of free time so I'm in here quite a bit. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

The yamacrew would probably stop visiting if Barcia wins a title on the Gasser. 

So you are picking Barcia to win it then? Here is my preliminary:CW ET KR ZO MM AC JA DF CS JB. I see JB between 7-10 there is no way CW gets humiliated by BamBam unless he is out  hurt.

Did JA's surgery go bad is that why you are picking him below BamBam?

Edited by Chaconne

4 minutes ago, Chaconne said:

So you are picking Barcia to win it then? Here is my preliminary:CW ET KR ZO MM AC JA DF CS JB. I see JB between 7-10 there is no way CW gets humiliated by BamBam unless he is out  hurt.

Did JA's surgery go bad is that why you are picking him below BamBam?

Picking Barcia to win? No I'm not picking him to win. 

11 minutes ago, Chaconne said:

What is your skinny on JA? Does he have issues? Healthy I don't see BamBam beating JA so what gives?

Anderson has the skills to win, depends on which Anderson shows up. I don't predict him winning another championship, at this point he's made it clear he wants to be the next Kevin Windham even though he's won a championship. 

That's kind of funny because people have labeled him as not wanting to race, not wanting to do outdoors etc. I think he's going for long-term longevity. And his effort for the MXON last year made fools out of the folks who said he would give up. 

Anderson will be around as a guy who can win races (supercross) for a long time. 

Edited by KTMRider4Life
  • Like 1