Team GASGAS

10 hours ago, MotorBoatin said:

Who? Not too many Barcia bashes here 

I don’t like him but I’ll be the first to say he’s riding good when he is. It just doesn’t last long enough to be a threat 

If he wins the sx title i will burn my ktm.

• Haha 7

21 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

No!  Just put red plastic on it instead!

But i will call it a fraud first.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, deanevo said:

If he wins the sx title i will burn my ktm.

But if Barcia wins it proves it's the bike! You should only burn your KTM if Mookie wins on the BBP.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, KABLEXXL TRUMP 2020 said:

be funny, if gasgas made in china,,, cheaper materials, say it aint true!?

It does have cheaper materials

Cast triple clamps, no expansion chamber on the pipe and no traction control or maps. The rims are different along with the hydraulics. Don't know if their cheaper or just different 

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1

1 hour ago, MotorBoatin said:

It does have cheaper materials

Cast triple clamps, no expansion chamber on the pipe and no traction control or maps. The rims are different along with the hydraulics. Don't know if their cheaper or just different 

Triples are off the KTM XCW/EXC line.  Not a big deal, and honestly I like those better as they are the old style solid mounts.  The rubber cones sucked on my 1990s Kawasakis, and they still suck now.  I am using a BRP upper clamp on my 2018 Husky for a 2015 KTM that uses the same "old style" solid mounting setup.  I would much rather have the solid mount, even cast, and just run the PHDS mounts to help with vibes than the constantly twisting rubber cone crap.

Pipe is also just the XCW/EXC non-resonance chamber model.  Good or bad?  Maybe?  Maybe not?

Traction control and changeable maps are already in the ECU, you just don't have the switch gear to change it.  You can buy the switch (p/n 79039974144) and plug it into the GG harness to have full functionality.

Rims are probably the same as the EXCs, but unbranded.  Haven't got to poke around one of the GasGas bikes yet, but I know that there will be a bunch of them at my local track once the snow clears this spring.  We don't have a local KTM/Husky dealer where I am at, but we do have a GasGas dealer in town so I am sure that there will be some that switch their orange and white for red or are riding older GG bikes and want to upgrade to a newer model.

• Helpful 2
  • Haha 1

To assist Gas-Gas and Barcia to win a championship, I suggest taping some notes to his bars at the start of the moto.

🤣🤣🤣

note.jpg

NOTE1.jpg

• Haha 6

Ferrandis and Barcia in the same class should be interesting to say the least. They're both amazing at riding straight through/over the competition.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, KABLEXXL TRUMP 2020 said:

be funny, if gasgas made in china,,, cheaper materials, say it aint true!?

India. No going to China if Bajaj is your daddy...  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, 777654321 said:

Just trade it for a Gas Gas.

I wouldn't like to have a new one. The last generation real gasgas yes i think.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, deanevo said:

I wouldn't like to have a new one. The last generation real gasgas yes i think.

Failed tech is always better

• Haha 2

Barcia obviously sucks at trials.  He should keep riding that trials bike, maybe he will learn how to smooth out on the 450. 

• Haha 1

On 11/4/2020 at 3:25 PM, Zinergy said:

Ferrandis and Barcia in the same class should be interesting to say the least. They're both amazing at riding straight through/over the competition.

And dont forget to throw Webb in there, he should be ready to battle hard with anybody this year!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1