Sign in to follow this  

Moab Trip

Nice trip report! Very well done website with photos and descriptions.

Too bad you didn't continue up Kane Creek. The trail does disapear into the creek but not for long. You end up making 20+ stream crossings but that's all part of the fun. There are also plenty of whoops and bank turns to make ride even better. There is a steep/technical section near the end as you climb out of the canyon. That section can vary depending on where jeep drivers have pilled rocks to climb the ledges. Bikes a sneak by on the side usually.

White Rim is fantastic ride :thumbsup: you got that right!

VERY NICE! The stuff dreams are made of. One of my future goals is a trip to Moab..... :thumbsup: Thanks for the trip report..... :awww:

Awesome! Great pics, looks like a guy could easily spend a month and not come close to seeing it all.

I've been before but thanks for the trip down memory lane. It is one of my favorite places. prairiedawg :thumbsup:

Pretty much as you would expect; on pavement, I was usually the last rider; on the dirt, I was almost always way ahead. Whenever I was closely following one of them and I could hear them constantly bottoming out their suspension; on the DRZ, I rarely bottomed out and I'm a hefty guy. Better suspension = ability to go faster - it's all about maintaining control