supercross Ferrandis is going to be a force in the 450 class

18 minutes ago, MANIAC998 said:

ET is 1 & done in Indoors.

His starts are atrocious and is his Achilles heel.

With so many guys in the field that have won races and championships, Eli stands a great chance of winning the series. He will likely win the most races and if the points are spread between more racers than usual, he stands a better chance than anyone I can think of.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Betty Buttflaps said:

Ferrandis  is going to make a bunch of flag waving , lifted truck driving , coal rolling , short penis , flat bill wearing, black sock ,uneducated American, living in moms garage baby boys cry like a little girl .

Ferrandis  is going to make a bunch of flag waving , lifted truck driving , coal rolling , short penis , flat bill wearing, black sock ,uneducated American, living in moms garage baby boys cry like a little girl .

Yo Betty Twatflaps you Euro hags oughta quit flapping your outer lips and take douche you smell like yeast... this is SX/MX not NASCAR...:D oh and BTW go talk to @redrider144 he knows how to wash a hole...😁 

20 minutes ago, indy rider said:

With so many guys in the field that have won races and championships, Eli stands a great chance of winning the series. He will likely win the most races and if the points are spread between more racers than usual, he stands a better chance than anyone I can think of.

AC is gonna run rampant this next Stupidcross season.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, indy rider said:

this could be true if the herd isn't thinned by injuries but it always is....its the nature of the game.....dangerous sport

• Like 1

On 11/7/2020 at 4:05 PM, GoRide2 said:

You heard it here first 

Dam...your a real life Orical. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, KABLEXXL TRUMP 2020 said:

YOU ladies listen to buTTflap's,,, i agree. Wait till he drops ET1,,,, DROPS HIM.

You should share when you've got mushrooms 🍄 😜 

14 minutes ago, Betty Buttflaps said:

WTF is a Chaconne?

It's a verb.  To be "chaconne'd" means getting your bunghole plundered repeatedly.  

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Betty Buttflaps said:

That’s right . Eli drives a Porsche and that makes him a fruit boy .

Im really digging the butt flap sig. You sound like an ex Pro racer that does suspension work 😊

10 hours ago, redrider144 said:

It's a verb.  To be "chaconne'd" means getting your bunghole plundered repeatedly.  

Is that a variation of being 'redridden'? 😉

Edited by deanevo
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 2

On 11/7/2020 at 10:30 PM, OUTERLIMITS said:

A lot of truth to this.  I have no idea about Fernandez, but little twiggy Musquin seemed to always do well.  Smooth is the way.

MM25 does great when his comfortable pace is fast enough, but anytime he tries to push it he goes down. 

On 11/8/2020 at 9:27 PM, Chaconne said:

CW, ET, KR, MM, JA, ZO, AC that gets him 7th. Injuries could impact but that is a strong field. That doesn't include JB or MS either. I like Ferrandis but do you think he is a Roczen level 450 rookie?

These guys are getting older and at some point will start to fall off. Will it be next year? Probably not and not for all of them, but the field is going to start opening up for these new riders. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, deanevo said:

Is that a variation of being 'redridden'? 😉

Redrider-ing (lately anyhow) involves a lot of blaming bike setup, even though everyone else that tries it thinks it's perfect.

My fork springs are kinda stiff, people seem to agree the front rides high and doesn't settle in turns.  Which seems to make dialing in the rear sag more of a challenge, finding the mid point between "won't turn" and "doesn't wanna go straight."

Edited by redrider144

40 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Redrider-ing (lately anyhow) involves a lot of blaming bike setup, even though everyone else that tries it thinks it's perfect.

My fork springs are kinda stiff, people seem to agree the front rides high and doesn't settle in turns.  Which seems to make dialing in the rear sag more of a challenge, finding the mid point between "won't turn" and "doesn't wanna go straight."

I don't know..have you adjusted the front end rebound already?

On 11/7/2020 at 7:59 PM, KABLEXXL TRUMP 2020 said:

He will beat JB51 in the standing,,, minus injuries.

That won't be hard.  Barcia is average at best. 

On 11/8/2020 at 4:48 AM, KTMRider4Life said:

That bike does not lend itself to smooth riding, it’ll work against his style and he’ll get results like everyone else.  

You crack me up!!!!!

2 hours ago, Dirtstache 556 said:

MM25 does great when his comfortable pace is fast enough, but anytime he tries to push it he goes down. 

MM25 rides his best when he has no championship pressure. When it matters he can't deliver.

• Like 1