2 minutes ago, MANIAC998 said:

Is switching teams and going to Monster Energy Yamaha.

What’s mog’s take on this development?!

I thought he was gonna be on a Gasser 450 in 2021?

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

It's the bike!

He's still scared of those KTMs transmissions that caused his last big crash.

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Zinergy said:

He's still scared of those KTMs transmissions that caused his last big crash.

Barcia will soon be as well

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

Barcia will soon be as well

You MUST be jokin....

Nobody easier on a tranny then that slick shifting Barcia...

59 minutes ago, MANIAC998 said:

Is switching teams and going to Monster Energy Yamaha.

What’s mog’s take on this development?!

I hope he does well 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, deanevo said:

Yamaha mxgp and ama are not the same.

AMA is better because it's USA!

2 hours ago, mog said:

I hope he does well 

Heard any backstory there?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, deanevo said:

Yamaha mxgp and ama are not the same.

It's pretty impressive when you look at AMA 250 vs MX2 the difference in results between Yamaha and KTM. In the US Yamaha has been dominating the 250 class since the 2014 redesign. While KTM in MX2 has won the title almost every year for the last like 10 years. In the US the 250sxf has yet to win a title... ever. In MX2 the yz250f hasn't won the title since Cairoli rode the 250 for Yamaha in 09. It really comes down to the teams I'd say. Star Yamaha has the AMA 250 class figured out. KTM has the MX2 class figured out.

• Like 2
  • Helpful 3

9 minutes ago, Zinergy said:

It's pretty impressive when you look at AMA 250 vs MX2 the difference in results between Yamaha and KTM. In the US Yamaha has been dominating the 250 class since the 2014 redesign. While KTM in MX2 has won the title almost every year for the last like 10 years. In the US the 250sxf has yet to win a title... ever. In MX2 the yz250f hasn't won the title since Cairoli rode the 250 for Yamaha in 09. It really comes down to the teams I'd say. Star Yamaha has the AMA 250 class figured out. KTM has the MX2 class figured out.

While what you said is technically true the Certificate of Origin on the 2017 AMA 250 Champions bike had the location Mattighofen Austria on it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

While what you said is technically true the Certificate of Origin on the 2017 AMA 250 Champions bike had the location Mattighofen Austria on it. 

If only they had called the FC250 the albino 250sxf!

But really my comment was more about the teams having classes figured out than anything. So team Rockstar Husky getting it done still isn't a win for team KTM. At some level up the chain it is but not at that team level.

Edited by Zinergy

3 minutes ago, Zinergy said:

If only they had called the FC250 the albino 250sxf!

Oooooh I like that.  250sxf Albino Edition. What should they name the red one? 

18 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

AMA is better because it's USA!

Heard any backstory there?

My  source is my suspension buddy and we don't chat as often now 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Zinergy said:

I think the mxgp yamaha 450 is a notch better than the ama one. Aren't the mxgp rules different and wouldn't there be more room to make it work? 

Edited by deanevo
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Zinergy said:

Mm won on the 250sxf ?

5 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Oooooh I like that.  250sxf Albino Edition. What should they name the red one? 

The 250sxf savage. But of course don't let on that it refers to the red man. My 300 win mag is one of the last Savage rifles with the indian chief on the bottom of the grip.

Edited by Zinergy
  • Haha 2

Just now, Zinergy said:

The 250sxf savage. But of course don't let on that it refers to the red man. My 300 win mag is one of the last Savage rifles with the indian chief on the bottom of the grip.

I hunted with a 300 Savage when I was 15-17 years old, it was my grandfathers gun. I never knew what Savage was referring to, I can only imagine how triggered (no pun intended) some folks would be if they knew there were rifles named in that manner.  Thanks for filling me in! 

• Like 1