Jump to content

supercross JGR Suzuki closing up shop??

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, timmyp8823 said:

Bummer. Now who will turn good  mediocre riders into 10th place plus finishers?

FIFY.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, MANIAC998 said:

Rumor has it that Suzuki will be dropping the support for JGR. What will JGR do now??

Last week Matthes was saying Suzi was lowballing them. Now they're just kick'n them in the balls?

&%$#@! Su-suck-i

Edited by indy rider
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, indy rider said:

Last week Matthes was saying Suzi was lowballing them. Now they're just kick'n them in the balls?

&%$#@! Su-suck-i

Too bad the Chinese don't make a cheap KTM knock off for JGR. That would work good for them.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, indy rider said:

Last week Matthes was saying Suzi was lowballing them. Now they're just kick'n them in the balls?

&%$#@! Su-suck-i

That's what it sounds like. The dollars Suzuki was offering wasn't much of an offer apparently.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, indy rider said:

Maybe Star will pick up A-Mart

Hed pretty much have to ride for bonus money. But with sponsors and good finishes it should pan out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Chaconne said:

Too bad the Chinese don't make a cheap KTM knock off for JGR. That would work good for them.

I hope the best for them.

I'd hate to see them go away. I can get free SX tickets in JGR suite and access to their pits for any race.  :devil:

  • Like 1
  • Helpful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, indy rider said:

I hope the best for them.

I'd hate to see them go away. I can get free SX tickets in JGR suite and access to their pits for any race.  :devil:

&%$#@!ing Suzuki only was gonna give 300k to run a team. Cheap asses.  I hope, well I can't wish harm.  I hope yagashimodeasheznea shits his pants in public 🤣

  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

Hed pretty much have to ride for bonus money. But with sponsors and good finishes it should pan out.

I heard in an interview on pulp about a month ago where he was asked what he'd do if JGR went away but I didn't pay enough attention so I can't really say remember his response. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 777654321 said:

Hed pretty much have to ride for bonus money. But with sponsors and good finishes it should pan out.

Team Split...:D You and me would enjoy the cherry Split. Of course @redrider144 would prefer chocolate fudge...😁 

 

image.png.06fe1eea9956d2ab82cfb5e83535f424.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Drop-Bear said:

They should approach Gas Gas :D

Seems the old Geko team are going Green with RC. Maybe JGR will go red :excuseme:. Oh, Honda red 😂

Red Chinese maybe Ossa... :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, indy rider said:

I hope the best for them.

I'd hate to see them go away. I can get free SX tickets in JGR suite and access to their pits for any race.  :devil:

Being Team Fluffer has its advantages 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, 777654321 said:

&%$#@!ing Suzuki only was gonna give 300k to run a team. Cheap asses.  I hope, well I can't wish harm.  I hope yagashimodeasheznea shits his pants in public 🤣

$300k gets JGR what?

A few pairs of kit forks???:excuseme:

Edited by MANIAC998
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Chaconne said:

Team Split...:D You and me would enjoy the cherry Split. Of course @redrider144 would prefer chocolate fudge...😁 

 

image.png.06fe1eea9956d2ab82cfb5e83535f424.png

You love that man dont you 😁

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:


×
×
  • Create New...