supercross JGR Suzuki closing up shop??

8 minutes ago, timmyp8823 said:

Bummer. Now who will turn good  mediocre riders into 10th place plus finishers?

FIFY.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, MANIAC998 said:

Rumor has it that Suzuki will be dropping the support for JGR. What will JGR do now??

Last week Matthes was saying Suzi was lowballing them. Now they're just kick'n them in the balls?

&%$#@! Su-suck-i

Edited by indy rider
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, indy rider said:

Last week Matthes was saying Suzi was lowballing them. Now they're just kick'n them in the balls?

&%$#@! Su-suck-i

Too bad the Chinese don't make a cheap KTM knock off for JGR. That would work good for them.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, indy rider said:

&%$#@! Su-suck-i

That's what it sounds like. The dollars Suzuki was offering wasn't much of an offer apparently.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, indy rider said:

Maybe Star will pick up A-Mart

Hed pretty much have to ride for bonus money. But with sponsors and good finishes it should pan out.

14 minutes ago, Chaconne said:

Too bad the Chinese don't make a cheap KTM knock off for JGR. That would work good for them.

I hope the best for them.

I'd hate to see them go away. I can get free SX tickets in JGR suite and access to their pits for any race.  :devil:

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1

1 minute ago, indy rider said:

I'd hate to see them go away. I can get free SX tickets in JGR suite and access to their pits for any race.  :devil:

&%$#@!ing Suzuki only was gonna give 300k to run a team. Cheap asses.  I hope, well I can't wish harm.  I hope yagashimodeasheznea shits his pants in public 🤣

• Helpful 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

Hed pretty much have to ride for bonus money. But with sponsors and good finishes it should pan out.

I heard in an interview on pulp about a month ago where he was asked what he'd do if JGR went away but I didn't pay enough attention so I can't really say remember his response. 

2 hours ago, 777654321 said:

Team Split...:D You and me would enjoy the cherry Split. Of course @redrider144 would prefer chocolate fudge...😁 

image.png.06fe1eea9956d2ab82cfb5e83535f424.png

1 hour ago, Drop-Bear said:

They should approach Gas Gas :D

Seems the old Geko team are going Green with RC. Maybe JGR will go red :excuseme:. Oh, Honda red 😂

Red Chinese maybe Ossa... :D

4 hours ago, indy rider said:

Being Team Fluffer has its advantages 

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, 777654321 said:

&%$#@!ing Suzuki only was gonna give 300k to run a team. Cheap asses.  I hope, well I can't wish harm.  I hope yagashimodeasheznea shits his pants in public 🤣

$300k gets JGR what?

A few pairs of kit forks???:excuseme:

Edited by MANIAC998
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Chaconne said:

Team Split...:D You and me would enjoy the cherry Split. Of course @redrider144 would prefer chocolate fudge...😁 

image.png.06fe1eea9956d2ab82cfb5e83535f424.png

You love that man dont you 😁

• Haha 1