• ZachO
  • Muskrat

Rookies / 2nd year guys in the mix

• AC
  • Sexton
  • Ferrandis
1 minute ago, Chaconne said:

Bam folded like a tent on 450s even back in the day up against Dunge

Oh yeah?  I'm gonna fold you up like a taco!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, redrider144 said:

I don't remember where I read it, but *supposedly* Roger D didn't want Barcia on a Gasser because he doesn't want the red KTMs possibly showing up the Orange ones.  I think it was maybe on RacerX but I didn't bookmark it.  Perhaps @GBow521 knows.

100% true. Roger didn’t want Barcia on that bike. Roger tried pulling shady crap with Husky to keep them from winning too 

Troy wanted Barcia and the big wigs in Europe ok’d the deal, undermining Roger and Ian. 

• Like 1
  • Helpful 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, GBow521 said:

100% true. Roger didn’t want Barcia on that bike. Roger tried pulling shady crap with Husky to keep them from winning too 

Troy wanted Barcia and the big wigs in Europe ok’d the deal, undermining Roger and Ian. 

That does not sound too good. Like a hot mess waiting to happen.

4 minutes ago, GBow521 said:

That's disappointing (to say the least).  Sounds like one (or both) of their heads / egos have gotten too big.

Edited by redrider144

9 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

That's disappointing (to say the least).  Sounds like one (or both) of their heads / egos have gotten too big.

And now throw BamBam into that mix and you have sure dumpster fire.

• Helpful 1

4 minutes ago, Chaconne said:

And now throw BamBam into that mix and you have sure dumpster fire.

No.  Barcia will make Roger regret not stopping it.  Oh wait....hmm.....I see your point.

• Haha 1

...or the constant reminder of how the head cheese didn't want you when seeing Roger on the regular will motivate Justin even more.

I can see it going both ways, either complete dumpster fire or the chip on Justin's shoulder fueling something we have all felt Justin could do but has never done.

It will be fun to watch regardless!

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1

7 minutes ago, eastreich said:

It will be fun to watch regardless!

If only there was some way to get @Chaconne out there on a YZ450, so I can watch Barcia punt him into the cheap seats!

37 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

If only there was some way to get @Chaconne out there on a YZ450, so I can watch Barcia punt him into the cheap seats!

no going to happen... Kayaba SSS forks don't offer high enough spring rates !

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, daled said:

I think you meant low enough.  Chaconne is about 90 lbs soaking wet.  I think he may be legally a leprechaun or something like that.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, redrider144 said:

I think you meant low enough.  Chaconne is about 90 lbs soaking wet.  I think he may be legally a leprechaun or something like that.

Hey man don't go their or I'll out ya for being a shrimp like me.  All that time when you were heavy I thought you were like 6'2" then squid pulls off your wizard of OZ dress and reveals you to be only an inch taller than me... oops did I out ya. LOL.

I guess when you were heavy you used to be known as @redbowlingball...

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, redrider144 said:

Can I ride my WR450? Bam hits that and his front wheel and forks will look like they did when he flew off the track at SLC. It was the bike's fault you know... It just jumped off the track and WOT'd innocent little BamBam into the wall. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, daled said:

You got me mixed up with the old @redrider144. I never did the Big Macs, BarBQ, and Marlboros like he used to do.

39 minutes ago, mxaniac said:

And yet he still made you soaking wet on his Fantasy Island.  Hey who am I to judge.

FIFY.

1 hour ago, Chaconne said:

Can I ride my WR450? Bam hits that and his front wheel and forks will look like they did when he flew off the track at SLC. It was the bike's fault you know... It just jumped off the track and WOT'd innocent little BamBam into the wall. 

Barcia is an elite spearing artist.  You could be on a WW2 Harley and it wouldn't make any difference.  He will saw your front end off like it's made of tissue paper!

3 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Barcia is an elite spearing artist.  You could be on a WW2 Harley and it wouldn't make any difference.  He will saw your front end off like it's made of tissue paper!

• Haha 2

@Chaconne you suck, that's not even the good one.  Mookie cleaned him out much better than that in Utah.

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, redrider144 said:

@Chaconne you suck, that's not even the good one.  Mookie cleaned him out way better than that in Utah.

Naa I like how MS shoved him then rode right over him.. I think @MotorBoatin paid MS to stomp BamBam out...:D

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Chaconne said:

Naa I like how MS shoved him then rode right over him.. I think @MotorBoatin paid MS to stomp BamBam out...:D

I sent him a card for Christmas 

• Haha 4