Just wondering

KTM came out several years back and have built a brand and string of championship guys in AMA.  But, wait.  We're talking today about barcia and the 2nd league others?  (no disrespect.)  Ok....  yeah, right.  marica is good for an outside win maybe once a season, otherwise he's worth 5th-8th place.  Championship for gasgas?  Lol, not going to happen. 

Edited by JBBR

'comon man!  (says bloe)  marcia with a bat?  really?  I only see pebbles. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, indy rider said:

lol

Malcolm doesn't put up with Marcia's shit. It's going to be hilarious when he finishes better in the series than BamBitch

I'm blue blood like you. I just want good racing and exciting overalls.  There's gotta be something with the 450 states side vrs the GPS.  I hope malcolm gets a title on the bike as you but top 5 would be good.

56 minutes ago, JBBR said:

KTM came out several years back and have built a brand and string of championship guys in AMA.  But, wait.  We're talking today about barcia and the 2nd league others?  (no disrespect.)  Ok....  yeah, right.  marica is good for an outside win maybe once a season, otherwise he's worth 5th-8th place.  Championship for gasgas?  Lol, not going to happen. 

But what if Barcia won a title.  You gonna suck someone wick to show love. Or just hide behind the screen.  What would Jesus do.

8 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

But what if Barcia won a title.  You gonna suck someone wick to show love. Or just hide behind the screen.  What would Jesus do.

Nope.  marcia will never win a title so 'if' will never come to be.  But, 'if' marcia ever did?  Any wick sucking will have to be performed by a marcia fan and that's not me. 

3 minutes ago, JBBR said:

Nope.  marcia will never win a title so 'if' will never come to be.  But, 'if' marcia ever did?  Any wick sucking will have to be performed by a marcia fan and that's not me. 

Kid you got major issues. Id give you my 411 but I have nuns living nearby. 

2 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

Kid you got major issues. Id give you my 411 but I have nuns living nearby. 

Good luck with that.  marcia is no bam bam, marica is pebbles

1 minute ago, JBBR said:

Good luck with that.  marcia is no bam bam, marica is pebbles

Well hello good sir.  May we ad a little salt and pepper to your attached. 

3 hours ago, indy rider said:

lol

Malcolm doesn't put up with Marcia's shit. It's going to be hilarious when he finishes better in the series than BamBitch

Barcia is the enemy now that he's no longer on blue???