Jump to content
  • 2

Question

TT is telling me my message box is full. What am I supposed to do about it? 

Share this post


Link to post

8 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Empty it, or delete messages you don’t care about.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
15 minutes ago, Piney Woods said:

TT is telling me my message box is full. What am I supposed to do about it? 

Or support TT, join Team yearly and get unlimited PM message storage.

I'll see you over there if you decide to join and want to introduce yourself etc

Is should add that it is not mandatory to introduce yourself in Team when you join as a yearly supporter of Thumper Talk but be forewarned.

Have a NICE weekend.

Edited by PhilthyX
  • Helpful 1

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0

Thanks. I see no option to empty or delete.

Edited by Piney Woods

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
2 hours ago, PhilthyX said:

Or support TT, join Team yearly and get unlimited PM message storage.

I'll see you over there if you decide to join and want to introduce yourself etc

Is should add that it is not mandatory to introduce yourself in Team when you join as a yearly supporter of Thumper Talk but be forewarned.

Have a NICE weekend.

Careful what you wish for :D

I'd join, but, that'd ruin @soylent_green's group chats 😂

 

I was thinking this thread was to propose a message box, as in a shout box. That would be good.

42 minutes ago, Piney Woods said:

Thanks. How is someone to know what that little wheel thing is?  

Showing ya age mate :devil:

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
1 hour ago, Drop-Bear said:

Careful what you wish for :D

I'd join, but, that'd ruin @soylent_green's group chats 😂

 

I was thinking this thread was to propose a message box, as in a shout box. That would be good.

Showing ya age mate :devil:

I really don't have much of a life, hence hanging out here and making questionable comments/advice/posts so I figured I might as well spent the like $40 a year CDN to Join Team cus I understand that there is a cost involved in keeping a website/forum running and IMO income to do it doesn't all come from people paying to advertise.

Please understand that I'm not starting a drive for people to join Team and support Thumper Talk and more importantly if someone does choose to do this, it does not mean they are experts, professionals etc.

Otherwise it is nice getting on the Team Gulfstream when they pick you up regardless of where you live for the yearly Team meet & rides and too bad Romania got cancelled this year :(

If you look in the screen shot I posted, there is a Team Chat shout box in the lower right if I want to use it but there's usually too much shouting so I don't bother 🙂

Edited by PhilthyX
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
On 11/14/2020 at 4:32 PM, Piney Woods said:

Thanks. How is someone to know what that little wheel thing is?  

70% of our traffic is mobile. There isn't enough screen real estate to have a top level button for every function. It's common on the internet to use various icons for function menus. 

You can also individually check the messages you want to delete, or tap the down arrow in the checkbox at the top of your list of messages and select an entire page of private messages to move or delete. You don't have to delete all your messages, just enough to get you below the cap for non-paying members.

  • Helpful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

×
×
  • Create New...