DesertCR

motocross Kenny won on a stock bike....

MX title on a stock (besides suspension etc) bike....

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

Someone needs to share 🤣

Puff puff pass.  Don’t eff up the rotation

• Like 1

But if would be at the very least interesting to see if Honda did the "is it the rider or bike" test in at least a practice.

Worst case, they could always blame on the rider having the cocaine flu or a STD

• Haha 1

Hey isn't this the same guy in another post claiming the KTM team rides on stock bikes???

5 minutes ago, Chaconne said:

Hey isn't this the same guy in another post claiming the KTM team rides on stock bikes???

Well, I've a huge blue fan but the KTM 450 does look good on the track. 

• Like 1

I was under the Impression Kenny just used OEM triple clamps on a basically, factory bike. But, I'm not going to question what that bloke in the video says. Sounds to me he knows exactly what he's talking about.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Drop-Bear said:

I was under the Impression Kenny just used OEM triple clamps on a basically, factory bike. But, I'm not going to question what that bloke in the video says. Sounds to me he knows exactly what he's talking about.

WE RIDE KEN ROCZEN’S 2016 AMA CHAMPIONSHIP-WINNING 2017 SUZUKI RM-Z450

https://motocrossactionmag.com/we-ride-ken-roczens-2016-ama-championship-winning-2017-suzuki-rm-z450/

Edited by MotorBoatin
  • Like 1
  • Helpful 1

2 hours ago, MotorBoatin said:

66E6D721-82EE-4E4F-9651-0C1868FF7C81.gif.8d81c406272028af282d305f51acc8f9.gif

Yep.  If you have works suspension, I'm gonna go ahead and call your bike no longer stock.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, GBow521 said:

The only thing stock on that Suzuki was the clamps. That bike was faaar from stock. 

According to Sleeter the factory bike was so jacked KR went and bought his own stick RM and then his mechanic changed it up as necessary.  Sounds a bit preposterous, but I've seen stranger things happen.

1 hour ago, GBow521 said:

The only thing stock on that Suzuki was the clamps. That bike was faaar from stock. 

I'm glad when you come and let us mortals know. 

Edited by 777654321
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, mxaniac said:

According to Sleeter the factory bike was so jacked KR went and bought his own stick RM and then his mechanic changed it up as necessary.  Sounds a bit preposterous, but I've seen stranger things happen.

And Sleeter is an ass-hole 

When someone says he’s riding a “stock bike” I want to see pictures of a stock bike. Even without looking at the suspension you can see plenty of parts that have been replaced in the MXA pics and you know RCH was getting all the Suzuki factory parts they could get their hands on.  Sleeter sees cast clamps and says the whole bike is stock 

Edited by MotorBoatin
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, GBow521 said:

I was going to say there is no way that bike was stock. But there was some sort of friction towards the end there, having to do with the bike, if I remember correctly?