Moto Mt Rushmore

On 11/19/2020 at 1:56 PM, Chaconne said:

hope the rest of us old guys forget that he was once one of the big JS7 sac swingers

Nope.  I had a bet on JS7, so I emulated a sac swinger.  You swing from so many sacs that there's no difference to you.

On 11/20/2020 at 1:39 AM, redrider144 said:

James wasn't the problem, it was his swingers.  Sorta like when radio stations over play a song you used to like, and now you can't stand listening to it.  But I still don't dislike him.  He seems like a nice guy.

I used to get super frustrated with how boring he made several championships though, by crashing out of the points.  I put him in about the same category as Herlings.  Both super gnarly dudes, both had the rare ability to go from dead last to first on a MX track.  But crashed themselves out of too many championships to be put on a mountain where there's only 4 spots.    

He crashed out of too many obligations and arrangements as well.

Down here in SX starved Australia when he twice reneged on riding our SX his popularity took a big hit. 

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1

26 minutes ago, Momus said:

Down here in SX starved Australia when he twice reneged on riding our SX his popularity took a big hit. 

Yeah, seems like the last one, they ended up getting RC to show up instead, after JS7 had another infamous mystery injury / mystery illness.

Edited by redrider144

2 hours ago, redrider144 said:

Nope.  I had a bet on JS7, so I emulated a sac swinger.  

You watched the show pube-eye.

15 hours ago, Chaconne said:

You watched the show pube-eye.

I think we all did. At least the first episode 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, redrider144 said:

Yeah, seems like the last one, they ended up getting RC to show up instead, after JS7 had another infamous mystery injury / mystery illness.

Which was for the better. RC is an excellent ambassador.

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1

5 hours ago, MotorBoatin said:

Nope. My feelings about "reality tv" is about the same as your's with Barcia.:D

• Helpful 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, MotorBoatin said:

I think we all did except @Chaconne.  I seem to recall him saying that Queer Eye for the Closet Guy was on at the same time, and he didn't have a DVR, so he couldn't watch Bubba.

Edited by redrider144
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

I think we all did except @Chaconne.  I seem to recall him saying that Queer Eye for the Closet Guy was on at the same time, and he didn't have a DVR, so he couldn't watch Bubba.

@redrider144 and @Chaconne need a 3 day weekend in Vegas to sort this out. We could start a go-fund me account 🤣

• Haha 1

On 11/19/2020 at 6:11 AM, GBow521 said:

He’s won more races than Hannah and one less title. I get your argument, but again, his accolades go far beyond talent and riding. 
 You can make an argument for Hannah over James, and I might agree, but James definitely deserves to be in this debate 

You guys short sell him because you don’t like him, not because he wasn’t great, because he for sure was one of the greats. 

Is that code for 'not acknowledging js7 is the king can only be raciss'? 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, HeavyRotationClassic said:

Is that code for 'not acknowledging js7 is the king can only be raciss'? 

Basically yes.  He thinks the "haters" have a personal dislike for JS7.  I don't know the guy, I can't hate him.

It's funny how a person can completely not notice how I bash on Herlings for being too crashy, but if I say the same shit about JS7, all of a sudden I must have some personal dislike for the guy.

I see Herlings and James as the same racer.  Both phenomenally talented, both had helmets with a magnetic attraction to the ground.

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Basically yes.  He thinks the "haters" have a personal dislike for JS7.  I don't know the guy, I can't hate him.

It's funny how a person can completely not notice how I bash on Herlings for being too crashy, but if I say the same shit about JS7, all of a sudden I must have some personal dislike for the guy.

I see Herlings and James as the same racer.  Both phenomenally talented, both had helmets with a magnetic attraction to the ground.

You said that very well. 

4 hours ago, redrider144 said:

There’sa few folks on here like that, GoRacist and HDR are the worst.  That makes them people I Don’t listen to on any topic though.  Poor judges of character. 

• Helpful 2

8 hours ago, redrider144 said:

Bro that is all you. I would never record any silly "reality tv" show. I don't waste my time on that shit.

4 dirtbikes 2 SxSs and 2 ATVs between me and my son. Between me an my wife we do 98% of the yard and housework. Plus I run, moutainbike, skateboard, and when it snows I backcountry x-country ski. And have a full time fairly high pressure job and my kid is 13.

Reality TV??? When I need to be sedated I try to find some time to sleep or listen to you spew wrongness on TT pro. 😁:cheers:

Edited by Chaconne
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Chaconne said:

I would never record any silly "reality tv" show.

Right.  Because you always watched Queer Eye live.  No DVR.  You explained all of that already.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Chaconne said:

Bro that is all you. I would never record any silly "reality tv" show. I don't waste my time on that shit.

4 dirtbikes 2 SxSs and 2 ATVs between me and my son. Between me an my wife we do 98% of the yard and housework. Plus I run, moutainbike, skateboard, and when it snows I backcountry x-country ski. And have a full time fairly high pressure job and my kid is 13.

Reality TV??? When I need to be sedated I try to find some time to sleep or listen to you spew wrongness on TT pro. 😁:cheers:

Look, we all sniff our own farts, must of us can resist bragging about it. 

• Haha 1

Just now, HeavyRotationClassic said:

Look, we all sniff our own farts, must of us can resist bragging about it. 

Speak for yourself, mine don't stink. They're just wonderful, they should make a bathroom spray out of mine.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1