So Smooth So Much Control

I have to admit, that's how a bike/team should look!

But AC is gonna give Coop some trouble. The only knock I've got against AC is when someone comes up and block passes him, he takes it. He doesn't retaliate. If he can push past that, he will be a serious contender for the crown.

3 minutes ago, MANIAC998 said:

I have to admit, that's how a bike/team should look!

But AC is gonna give Coop some trouble. The only knock I've got against AC is when someone comes up and block passes him, he takes it. He doesn't retaliate. If he can push past that, he will be a serious contender for the crown.

I can't wait for the AC promo vid  :wub:

• Haha 3

If Eli rides like he did in MX then I agree, Cooper could take his 2nd SX championship.

11 minutes ago, Zinergy said:

If Eli rides like he did in MX then I agree, Cooper could take his 2nd SX championship.

Correction......Will take

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ah yes, it's that time of year. We see guys riding their practice tracks and translate that into how it looks like they are going to win the championship, based on what I just witnessed.

That being said, I think Webb will be a player and is my front runner (though not based on the video.)

• Like 3

A prodigy of Gary Bailey's schooling, his style is perfect.  Almost too perfect IMO... he was riding looser in 19 SX, I think he felt the pressure after that.  Big fan, hoping he gets relaxed like he was...

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, MotorBoatin said:

The championship is his for the taking.........MARK MY WORDS

That is a bold statement in capitals..

When he and Tomac lapped everyone in that muddy SX race except Jason Anderson it showed just how above the rest they are. If no one else steps up this season and Tomac still has baby fever it will be Webbs for the taking.

• Like 1

Yeah if Coop gets comfortable racing and stays healthy not sure anybody else can outpoint him. 

Anybody's guess if ET will be bringing a consistent and focused effort that would last all year long, IMO its doubtful. 

Same with ZO, cant see him being on the top step of the podium too often. 

Since theres a lot of racing to do before its all said and done, almost anything is possible with as many fast guys as there are that will be lining up at every round, gonna be good!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, deanevo said:

How bout roczen?

Have high hopes for him but really hard to say, honestly hope he doesnt crash and f himself up again!

6 minutes ago, deanevo said:

How bout roczen?

KRoc randomly blows starts like Tomac, but unlike Tomac, Roczen seems to not be good at shoving his way through the pack.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

KRoc randomly blows starts like Tomac, but unlike Tomac, Roczen seems to not be good at shoving his way through the pack.

Tomac is a little more than random on the blown starts. I think KRoc is a pretty good starter it is the bionic arms that have let him down later in races IMHO. That season when KRoc won outdoors on Zuke was KRoc at his best. Fast, smooth, and strong as hell. Never been like that again.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Those RCH Suzuki days were like a hot knife through butter. How times have changed.

5 minutes ago, Chaconne said:

Tomac is a little more than random on the blown starts. I think KRoc is a pretty good starter it is the bionic arms that have let him down later in races IMHO. That season when KRoc won outdoors on Zuke was KRoc at his best. Fast, smooth, and strong as hell. Never been like that again.  

Starts don't matter as much in MX.  I feel like you don't pay close enough attention.  When KRoc wins SX mains, he starts top 3.  When he finishes like 5 - 8 it's because he blew the start badly.

Do you even watch the races BRO?!?!

7 minutes ago, 150dirtcomber said:

Those RCH Suzuki days were like a hot knife through butter. How times have changed.

Ken wasn't all that good in SX on that bike.  Only towards the very end of 2016 SX, after he switched to stock clamps.  And by that point, Dungey had such a huge points lead that he had zero &%$#@!s to give about Ken.

12 minutes ago, 150dirtcomber said:

That was really incredible outdoors.  The 2016 Roczen was really something special.

1 hour ago, MotorBoatin said:

The championship is his for the taking.........MARK MY WORDS

All joking aside who do you think is most likely to take it this year? 

38 minutes ago, deanevo said:

How bout roczen?

Stick a fork in him, rumor was he considered retiring, once that enters the mind a rider has lost his edge. He won't have the fight he once had. 

• Helpful 1