So Smooth So Much Control

2 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Ken blew more starts in 2019.  He got a bit more consistent up through Daytona 2020.

Ya maybe so in 2019. But overall since he has been on big bikes KR has been a pretty good starter. Ken is a fighter for starts too, he will bang bars for position into the first turn. You don't see that very often with ET. 

My prediction is that barcia will be on fire in the first rounds. The new generation like ciancarulo and sexton is going to be the p.i.t.a to the establishment during the season. We will see a strong and consistent sexton.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

All joking aside who do you think is most likely to take it this year? 

I think it will come down to 3 guys. In no particular order

Eli

Webb

Cianciarulo

Eli might have lost his mojo, Webb is a hungry little man and Adam has the speed but he suffers from SASD

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MotorBoatin said:

I think it will come down to 3 guys. In no particular order

Eli

Webb

Cianciarulo

Eli might have lost his mojo, Webb is a hungry little man and Adam has the speed but he suffers from SASD

Alright what's SASD?

A lot of very good old and new talent this year. IMO it'll be a toss up who wins each week, no one will dominate.

5 minutes ago, MXOldtimer said:

A lot of very good old and new talent this year. IMO it'll be a toss up who wins each week, no one will dominate.

I think the young ones might get a podium here or there but they will hit the ground often enough to keep them out of the chase 

When was the last time we saw a rookie or even a 2nd year guy in the top five? 2016?

• Helpful 1

Look at this video, and tell me the 7 Deuce Deuce won't take the championship.

Definitely the smoothest in the business, and riding a chinese MX bike this season.  MARK MY LYRICS

(ok just kidding around)

44 minutes ago, MotorBoatin said:

I think the young ones might get a podium here or there but they will hit the ground often enough to keep them out of the chase 

When was the last time we saw a rookie or even a 2nd year guy in the top five? 2016?

Dungey?  I know you’re asking a question you know the answer to.  

I wouldn't be surprised if if Webb won again, but I also wouldn't be surprised if Tomac, Osborne or AC took it. Anyone else... I'd be a little surprised. If AC keeps the rubber side down I think he'll be a major contender. Same goes for all of them, but out of that top 4 list (in my opinion) AC is the most prone to mistakes. I also love the guy so I sure hope he keeps it on 2 wheels.

I anticipate Roczen having flashes of brilliance, but just don't think his body can put together an entire championship season after everything. That said, he's sure proved a lot of people wrong in a lot of ways already, so we will see. Regardless I am getting stoked to watch some racing! Should be an awesome season. 

I also think Barcia will win more than one race. That GasGas has boosted his confidence. I don't think he'll be a title contender but I think he'll stir things up.

35 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Dungey?  I know you’re asking a question you know the answer to.  

Anderson

The guy use to be impressive

• Like 1

I'm real interested to see what Savatchy does.  I "think" he is highly motivated.  Real long shot for a championship if everyone stays healthy and consistent, but that's usually not the case since the retirement of RD5.  The key is if he can stay healthy.

I'm taking Tomac to backup last year.

8 hours ago, Zinergy said:

If Eli rides like he did in MX then I agree, Cooper could take his 2nd SX championship.

He costed in MX