Hallzilla

Zuk Fans, Rejoice ??

Thoughts ? Good ? Bad ? Sideways ?

I just want them to continue to be a player on our field, and not go out like the Samurai

The following is from Suzuki Motor of America…

Executing a comprehensive plan to build a strong foundation for the future, Suzuki Motor of America, Inc. has announced it will restructure its operations in the United States. This new direction will reorganize the Suzuki Motorcycle/ATV and Marine Divisions into two separate companies set to begin operations on April 1, 2021. This new organization is designed to give both new companies the best opportunity to optimize their success in their respective industries.

Suzuki Motor USA, LLC. will be headquartered in Brea, California, Suzuki’s corporate home in the United States since 1981. Suzuki Marine USA, LLC. will be based in Tampa, Florida in the heart of the marine business in North America. Suzuki first entered the United States in 1963 and was originally based in Santa Ana, California before moving to its landmark, Pagoda-inspired building in Santa Fe Springs, California.

Satoshi Uchida will serve as Chairman and Masami Haga will serve as President of the new motorcycle/ATV company. Masahiro Yamamoto will serve as President of the new marine company. “Both the Motorcycle/ATV and Marine Divisions are enjoying solid success in their respective businesses,” said Uchida. “As we proceed in reorganizing into two separate companies, we look forward to the Suzuki brand continuing to thrive in the United States.”

The primary goal of this reorganization is to strengthen each business. Key objectives are to achieve greater efficiencies, speed up decision-making, and position each company for increased sales and growth in the United States.

The location of Suzuki Marine USA, LLC. in Tampa was strategically chosen to expand Suzuki’s business, improve collaboration within the marine industry, and strengthen its relationship with boat builders, dealers, and vendors. The Gulf Coast location also provides convenient access to Suzuki’s new Marine Technical Center opened in Panama City, Florida in June, 2020.

My son on his 05 RM 125 ! Best turning bike I've ever ridden to this day.

Screen Shot 2020-11-19 at 12.47.54 PM.pngm

Edited by Hallzilla
  • Like 2

I road with guy in the early-mid 70s that had a TM 400.  I had a TM 250.  The 400 was too much to handle in the woops.  It would swap side to side instantly.  My 250 would hold on quite a bit longer before it was 5 swaps then crash.  A couple years later the shocks were moved forward, then the mono shock came out.  The woops came up to fast in the desert.  I was water and snow skiing by the time they move them forward and gave up on dirt bikes for 30 years.  To much pain and road rash to have any fun.

2 minutes ago, SteveThe Snakes said:

If Honda, Yamaha and Kawasaki can’t get it right what makes you think Suzuki can. 🤷🏻‍♂️

That sounds like my wife the last 20 years. I'm running out of excuses to purchase new bikes. Might have to get a Gas Gas

• Haha 2

I heard they were bought by KTM. 

Now you can get a orange, white, red or yellow version. 

Suzuki PE300 TPI coming soon. 

• Haha 2

My brother and me, he on a ‘77 RM125 (left), and me on my ‘77 RM100.

California City back when you could ride to Galileo Hill for some food and not run into any fences....

17606F9D-CB6C-499E-B4DA-C41DFD34496F.jpeg

• Like 13

4 hours ago, KennyMc said:

My brother and me, he on a ‘77 RM125 (left), and me on my ‘77 RM100.

California City back when you could ride to Galileo Hill for some food and not run into any fences....

17606F9D-CB6C-499E-B4DA-C41DFD34496F.jpeg

That stirred up some fond memories, now I have to find my pics of my 76 RM100.

Still on a Suzuki after all these years...

Hopefully a new 2T Suzuki is on the horizon, a guy can dream can't he.

Edited by Team Roost
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, DEATH_INC. said:

The Suzuki Samurai was great! laugh.gif.7ebcf3010499856d6753d44b8c40515d.gif

0-1995-Suzuki-Samurai-Convertible.jpg

Yes, lets hope Suzuki's restructure helps them get back into the game. Fingers crossed.

My buddy had one and that lil sucka could go literally anywhere. Didn't matter what the terrain was from Pismo to Baja, it ran !

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Team Roost said:

Hopefully a new 2T Suzuki is on the horizon, a guy can dream can't he.

Maybe now would be a great time to e-mail the new bike division with some demands. If enough people did it, who knows, it may happen. :excuseme:

Edited by DEATH_INC.
  • Like 1