Jump to content
bigbob

Thanksgiving Ride Events 2020

Recommended Posts

Conditions are spectacular and it’s gonna be a legendary Thanksgiving  weekend ride fest all over California and Oklahoma too.   Not sure where we will ride , but we will ride lots , maybe bring some vodka to Stonyford , or maybe GT will be too perfect to pass up , or maybe .... all over FH .  

Edited by bigbob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Too much ‘Rona.

Thanksgiving canceled.

Stay home, wear your mask, stop the spread, stay safe. 

  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So things haven't really changed since April but you can still at least stay at home for Thanksgiving by yourself while while wearing a mask.

On a lighter note, Santa Claus and the Elves are immune to COVID and it will be a WHITE Xmas for one and all regardless of where you live 🙂

 

Edited by PhilthyX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, bigbob said:

Conditions are spectacular and it’s gonna be a legendary Thanksgiving  weekend ride fest all over California and Oklahoma too.   Not sure where we will ride , but we will ride lots , maybe bring some vodka to Stonyford , or maybe GT will be too perfect to pass up , or maybe .... all over FH .  

Can’t find anyone to ride with in your club of 200+?

  • Sad 1
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heard from usfs Ranger Matt , Foresthill trails will be reopened tomorrow,   All good All week ahead !  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5.4 guys here take a crap, but  You cannot start you own  thread ....  no balls 

Edited by bigbob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, bigbob said:

Perfect Elkins Flat all week long 

78E187EF-A017-4303-83F5-75323AA6D89C.jpeg

Just beautiful.  Wish there was something like that down south.  Dry as a bone here.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Targeting Elkins ride Sunday the 29th.

Could do with a sprinkle before then but looks like it will be dry. Dust will be back i bet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/20/2020 at 6:12 PM, PhilthyX said:

So things haven't really changed since April but you can still at least stay at home for Thanksgiving by yourself while while wearing a mask.

On a lighter note, Santa Claus and the Elves are immune to COVID and it will be a WHITE Xmas for one and all regardless of where you live 🙂

 

Racist!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, 1.21GW said:

Targeting Elkins ride Sunday the 29th.

Could do with a sprinkle before then but looks like it will be dry. Dust will be back i bet.

It’s pretty moist up there and cold.  I dont see dust coming back 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:


×
×
  • Create New...