Bill_B

What happen to SuZuki ?

Just watched the 2021 VitalMX 250 shoot out was surprised or maybe not surprised that Susuki is not even in the line up?  Why?  

Edited by Bill_B

I guess they are the first brand to begin minimizing they're off-road line of bikes because of poor sales, I hear Kawasaki isn't far behind. On a brighter note, Suzuki just won the Moto GP title on their road racing machine

i wish they would reenter the dualsport market with a new model or 2, mabye update the drz 400. they used to dominate that market in the 90s. the dr350s was better then the the Yamahs XT 350 and the XR 650l for offroad oriented ds riding. they were reliable as well.

Edited by elrontx

4 hours ago, Diverdown said:

I'm just happy they still make the 650.

Screenshot_20201109-125107.png

This would be a great commuter bike

• Like 1

I dunno about poor sales.  I worked at a dealer and they couldn't get any bikes fast enough as of a month ago.  Street, dirt, enduro, adventure etc. all has multipage wait lists of people who had a deposit down and were waiting for bikes to show up.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ratranger said:

I dunno about poor sales.  I worked at a dealer and they couldn't get any bikes fast enough as of a month ago.  Street, dirt, enduro, adventure etc. all has multipage wait lists of people who had a deposit down and were waiting for bikes to show up.

That was the case at my dealer too. Before that they were so so, and after this free time thing ends I predict a market crash.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Bill_B said:

Just watched the 2021 VitalMX 250 shoot out was surprised or maybe not surprised that Susuki is not even in the line up?  Why?  

Firstly. It's spelt SuZuki :D

2ndly. VitalMX totally sucks. Bunch of knob jockeys.

Edited by Drop-Bear
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Drop-Bear said:

Firstly. It's spelt SuZuki :D

2ndly. VitalMX totally sucks. Bunch of knob jockeys.

DB I think you missed the point of the title completely. There was a message there.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Piney Woods said:

DB I think you missed the point of the title completely. There was a message there.

There was a message in my post as well. The message was. Have some bloody respect :D

Suzuki has been a major contributor to our sport. I think that needs to be remembered, and respected 😉

My two favourite Japanese brands. Kawasaki and Suzuki. KTM is already dead to me. Life sucks 

It did go over my head though. I still don't get it tbh lol.

Edited by Drop-Bear
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Piney Woods said:

22 minutes ago, Drop-Bear said:

There was a message in my post as well. The message was. Have some bloody respect :D

Suzuki has been a major contributor to our sport. I think that needs to be remembered, and respected 😉

My two favourite Japanese brands. Kawasaki and Suzuki. KTM is already dead to me. Life sucks 

It did go over my head though. I still don't get it tbh lol.

Ya just gonna leave me hanging :excuseme:

Susuki. I honestly, don't get it ... Help a Bro out Piney :D

suki,,,,think about it. Suzuki sucks is the implication to me. I do have respect for Suzuki and hope they survive as part of the scene. But in recent years they have shown no "soul"(offroad) and many of the faithful are very disheartened,,,and maybe disgusted.

• Helpful 1

2 minutes ago, Piney Woods said:

suki,,,,think about it. Suzuki sucks is the implication to me. I do have respect for Suzuki and hope they survive as part of the scene. But in recent years they have shown no "soul"(offroad) and many of the faithful are very disheartened,,,and maybe disgusted.

Yeah. I was just kidding. I agree with your sentiment.

5 hours ago, lil_squid said:

You didn't read the description.

"Unfortunately, the Suzuki RM-Z250 was omitted because the unchanged 2021 model was not in the country at the moment."

Oh the Answer thanks. ....  lots of unchanged bikes when shoot out time of the year happens prolly more to it than that. I expect to see the total collapse of them in the future and the days of the RMZs will be a thing of the past. So hang on to em they will be collectors items “some day” 

I corrected my spelling error for all the purest SuZuki fells out there. SORRY geeZe.  

• Haha 2