INDY SX

The colts have spectators. Does this mean super cross will have a crowd. Hope so.

If so, I imagine I'll go. I can see buying extra seats so there's some space between of us. 

Little by little we've seeing more restrictions enacted over the past few weeks. I say 50/50 it takes places

3 hours ago, MANIAC998 said:

I'm shooting for one of the three Arizona rounds in February. Any word on spectators there???

See if you can see spectators in the seats at a Cardinals game. Ill try to find out. 

Screenshot_20201123-040720_Chrome.jpg

Edited by 777654321
  • Helpful 1

Wondering about that too. Probably unlikely to get group seating. I'd like to get into the pits too, which probably won't happen. I bet tickets will be even more expensive to make up for low numbers.

• Like 1

Like I mentioned before, I was told that the schedule was made, keeping in mind that the locations were less likely to have issues as far as cancellations and hopeful to have fans. That being said, I normally have info on merch and whatnot and this year I do not, so not sure what Feld is doing on that front.

• Like 1

All stadiums were chosen because they are allowing 25% capacity.

So yes, there will be fans. 

• Helpful 2

I would think there’s gonna be spectators or WTH are they pre-selling?  😬😬

986FE374-4345-4E96-8590-C032F7FC0A55.png

19 minutes ago, KennyMc said:

I would think there’s gonna be spectators or WTH are they pre-selling?  😬😬

986FE374-4345-4E96-8590-C032F7FC0A55.png

Yes but keep in mind, when this was all being arranged, you don't know what is going to happen from state-to-state, over the winter. And you still don't. So the locations were made at spots where the restrictions are a little more relaxed.

I was going to buy all the tickets and start scalping them, but then I found out on here that everybody hates stupidcross, Tomac's clutch will go out, Roczen will fade, Sexton will just follow AC, and Cooper will make everyone his bitch so I think that's a bad business model.

• Haha 5

13 minutes ago, mxaniac said:

I was going to buy all the tickets and start scalping them, but then I found out on here that everybody hates stupidcross, Tomac's clutch will go out, Roczen will fade, Sexton will just follow AC, and Cooper will make everyone his bitch so I think that's a bad business model.

You forgot to add that Ferrandis will struggle mightly on the BBP.

• Helpful 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ah665 said:

Yes but keep in mind, when this was all being arranged, you don't know what is going to happen from state-to-state, over the winter. And you still don't. So the locations were made at spots where the restrictions are a little more relaxed.

So the answer to this question is yes, as of today 👍

• Helpful 1

2 hours ago, mxaniac said:

Tomacs got a new clutch. 

7 hours ago, mxaniac said:

You should post those tickets on the SX is great and MX is for old farts thread.... :rant::D

Nothing wrong with going to the Ballet.  With everyone wearing masks, no one gets recognized. I am camping out to get tickets for the season finally. 

25 minutes ago, sheath said:

Nothing wrong with going to the Ballet.  With everyone wearing masks, no one gets recognized. I am camping out to get tickets for the season finally. 

Strange coincidence.  @Chaconne just gave the same reasoning for attending a bunch of "pride" marches recently.  Said mask mandates are the best thing that ever happened to him.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mxaniac said:

Yes but is he a clutch player?

Been to Kaniksu Ranch lately 🤣

22 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Strange coincidence.  @Chaconne just gave the same reasoning for attending a bunch of "pride" marches recently.  Said mask mandates are the best thing that ever happened to him.

Yeah butt they only work in his "lab".

https://theconversation.com/face-masks-cut-disease-spread-in-the-lab-but-have-less-impact-in-the-community-we-need-to-know-why-147912