DENNY STEPHENSON MISSING.

Apparently he’s been found. 

Honestly I didn’t even know he was missing until someone in a group text said he was found. 

• Like 5

On 11/23/2020 at 11:11 AM, DEMI said:

he has been found ok, just some wear and tear.

9 minutes ago, KABLEXXL TRUMP 2020 said:

This day and age, how do you go MISSING? was he LOST in the wilderness? Trying to find religion? DID antifa kidnap him? OR did he say F- iT and take off?

I bet Red was involved 

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, KABLEXXL TRUMP 2020 said:

This day and age, how do you go MISSING? was he LOST in the wilderness? Trying to find religion? DID antifa kidnap him? OR did he say F- iT and take off?

From what I read he just took a break from life and didn't tell anyone. His friends found him after quite a few days of looking. Some were hoping he was just shacking up with a couple groupies in the next state.  Those things were common in the 90s 🤣

Edited by 777654321
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, KABLEXXL TRUMP 2020 said:

he was out single tracking on his PDS equipped KTM, when it launched him into a tree top.  Took a day to climb down, and another to get the courage to remount...

Edited by daled
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

30 minutes ago, MotorBoatin said:

I bet Red was involved 

And his "friends"

image.png.22f90921cffa55fa1f38072784066cdc.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Pretty ordinary behaviour from this dude to put so many people through the wringer.

21 minutes ago, Betty Buttflaps said:

Nov 3 rd was a really tough day for the residents of the flyover states. Many folks are overwhelmed and still having trouble coping with reality . The best thing we can do is give these folks kind words of encouragement. Remember how gullible , vulnerable and confused they must be right now .

Yep. Every Clown has his day. Let the circus begin.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Betty Buttflaps said:

Nov 3 rd was a really tough day for the residents of the flyover states. Many folks are overwhelmed and still having trouble coping with reality . The best thing we can do is give these folks kind words of encouragement. Remember how gullible , vulnerable and confused they must be right now .

You're going to fit in here just fine, smacks of an old foot in a new shoe.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Momus said:

Pretty ordinary behaviour from this dude to put so many people through the wringer.

You implying this is "normal" for Denny? Former MX'r?

2 hours ago, 777654321 said:

From what I read he just took a break from life and didn't tell anyone. His friends found him after quite a few days of looking. Some were hoping he was just shacking up with a couple groupies in the next state.  Those things were common in the 90s 🤣

Yeah, I uh, knew a guy, yeah, a friend of mine, that's it, who got off a commercial fishing boat with 20k in his pocket and disappeared into a hotel room in Kaneohe for two glorious weeks of living like a white trash Sultan. Nobody knew where he went until he ran out of money and had to call his parents for a plane ticket back to Oregon. Sometimes a guy needs a vacation. 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, HeavyRotationClassic said:

Yeah, I uh, knew a guy, yeah, a friend of mine, that's it, who got off a commercial fishing boat with 20k in his pocket and disappeared into a hotel room in Kaneohe for two glorious weeks of living like a white trash Sultan. Nobody knew where he went until he ran out of money and had to call his parents for a plane ticket back to Oregon. Sometimes a guy needs a vacation. 😆

I wouldn’t mind a vacation like that right about now... no politics, no news, no people unless invited. i actually try and do that a couple times a year on long rides. Minus the hookers and blow or whatever your friend of a friend was up too. 

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Benhameen said:

I wouldn’t mind a vacation like that right about now... no politics, no news, no people unless invited. i actually try and do that a couple times a year on long rides. Minus the hookers and blow or whatever your friend of a friend was up too. 

Yep, every year I go down in a river canyon that gets no radio or cell service and stay 10 days. It's great. If I could stay there all summer, I would. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Momus said:

Needs reflection I guess...

image.png

• Haha 2