JOHNY WALKER SPLITS FROM KTM

On 12/4/2020 at 10:53 PM, brysonrs said:

Yeah Manny took his spot on the team. Manny had some factory support, but in a recent video he said he's a full factory rider now. I'm sure Jonny will do great on whatever bike he chooses if he stops getting injured.

Manny got the factory spot when Taddy went to Gas Gas 

• Like 1

On 11/26/2020 at 4:19 AM, 777654321 said:

Translation: Jonny wanted too much money, and although he was getting podiums here and there, he is not getting the top step. And since he hurt both wrists we're going to bale on him. Thanks for helping build our racing success and sales Jonny, but it's time for you to move on so we can support cheaper, up and coming riders. We are keeping Jarvis though, because he is still getting top steps and really resonates with the 40 and over crowd, whom are 50% of our market anyhow because of how much  our bikes cost.

PS - and the best way you could just shove it in our face is to top step on a Sherco, TM or Beta, and if you really want us to lose our 💩 do it on a ricer!

Edited by Tye Durden
  • Like 4
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 3

16 hours ago, Cullins said:

Manny got the factory spot when Taddy went to Gas Gas 

I forgot about that. Good call.

11 hours ago, Tye Durden said:

Translation: Jonny wanted too much money, and although he was getting podiums here and there, he is not getting the top step. And since he hurt both wrists we're going to bale on him. Thanks for helping build our racing success and sales Jonny, but it's time for you to move on so we can support cheaper, up and coming riders. We are keeping Jarvis though, because he is still getting top steps and really resonates with the 40 and over crowd, whom are 50% of our market anyhow because of how much  our bikes cost.

PS - and the best way you could just shove it in our face is to top step on a Sherco, TM or Beta, and if you really want us to lose our 💩 do it on a ricer!

I like your post. You should post more often. I live in Washington as well. 

• Like 2

On 11/27/2020 at 9:23 AM, Cullins said:

No, TM has no Energy Drink Affiliation. As cool as I think it would be for TM to get Walker I just don’t see it happening. 
Also Beta already has Red Bull riders. 

Johny Walker scotch should sponsor him. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Dirtstache 556 said:

Johny Walker scotch should sponsor him. 

Ya we could nickname him rot-gut Jonny.

2 minutes ago, Chaconne said:

Ya we could nickname him rot-gut Jonny.

Test Shotz in the pits 🤣

• Haha 1

On 12/2/2020 at 10:09 AM, sneaky98gt said:

My thoughts, too.  Sherco is already pretty stacked with talent. 

Based on how many Betas I see in the woods these days, and the fact that there aren't usually many bikes on showroom floors, Beta should surely have the money for it.  I've always been surprised at Beta's lack of reasonable showing at hard enduros.  I think it's just because they haven't really gone after top talent riders (yet).

I'm not sure how national vs. international teams work, but Max Gerston and Beta USA just parted ways, so that's both a hard enduro and endurocross opening at least in the US.  Walker would fill that spot nicely (assuming he'd regularly travel to the US for the races here).

Beta makes soft, pleasant trail bikes for soft, old fatbellies. They are not Ready To Race! 

• Helpful 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, HeavyRotationClassic said:

He posts too much, some guys really can't help but spew their ignorance on every damn thread on this site. 

You Mad Bro

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, 777654321 said:

You Mad Bro

Bruh you were given out blowys almost..A handy for sure.

I can only imagine a numbers pick up line.

"Hey, buddy. run up my back like you did that trail you savage"

Edited by TucoJuanMariaRamirez
  • Haha 3

I say Sherco  

Edited by SmokeX

On 12/7/2020 at 9:16 PM, GreatWhiteFire said:

Nah I'm negging him since he already got up in your guts.

How you know i have guts. You are mad, how funny.

On 12/6/2020 at 9:52 PM, Tye Durden said:

Jarvis has become a folk hero for the over 40 dad crowd for sure...he could stop winning and still sell Huskies to the oldsters.

• Like 1

It turned out to be Beta. Must be the carburetor over Tpi 😊🎉

• Helpful 1

22 minutes ago, SmokeX said:

It turned out to be Beta. Must be the carburetor over Tpi 😊🎉

Or maybe because Beta offered to pay him and KTM didn't?

• Like 4
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, brysonrs said:

Or maybe because Beta offered to pay him and KTM didn't?

Probably.  But there does seem to be a slight trend lately of factory level off-road riders abandoning ship from KTM.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, redrider144 said:

Probably.  But there does seem to be a slight trend lately of factory level off-road riders abandoning ship from KTM.

Who besides Cody Webb? Jonny was let go right?