Kyle Ciccotti

Womens dirtbike chest protector recommendation?

What would be a good chest protector for a woman that is 5,2 155 lb. Stocky build not super skinny muscular.

Edited by Kyle Ciccotti

KC,

If you find one that kinda, sorta fits but maybe needs to be bigger here, there you can modify it with a Heat Gun (commonly used to shrink, shrink tubing in electronics). I posted this a long time ago and helped some women that liked their protectors but needed more room (in the chest area).

Just heat the area up and either use a large spoon or some heat resistant gloves to mold the plastic (once it becomes pliable). Just be careful not to push to hard, take it slow and easy on the hot plastic. Let it cool and it will be just as hard as original.

• Helpful 1

@Kyle Ciccotti - This is a bit of a tricky subject since it kind of depends on her build.

I'm, how to put it, more athletic so I can get away with wearing most men's chest protectors as long as there's some bend to them.  If she is more curvy then it gets challenging although there are a few women's specific roost guards/chest protectors out there from Leatt and Fox. The Leatt 4.5 is worth trying and failing that then you might opt for what @DonO suggested above. 

Edited by thefg250