motocross They Took It On The Chin

That was a very interesting interview.  There is so much that goes on behind the scenes that we never hear about but I'm surprised he put it out there.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, yzernie said:

That was a very interesting interview.  There is so much that goes on behind the scenes that we never hear about but I'm surprised he put it out there.

Thats a few years old. I still can't stand the gypsy guy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, MotorBoatin said:

The thread title is very provocative 

Only if your waiting 🤣

Surprising he could beat the rest of the field so easily if the bike was that bad.

He says at the end they fixed the bike and dungey starting winning motos again. Does that mean he started beating the field by a minute when tomac was out ?

Edited by mick34

This is what people have said about the USA bikes at mxdn 

Too stiff ,too twitchy ,lacking traction ,power too aggressive

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, indy rider said:

Old news. How many times are were going over times video? 

Yes it is an old video. Its hard to believe the bike was that shitty and he still got second.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, indy rider said:

Old news. How many times are were going over this video? 

First time I've seen that video.  It was interesting and informative.  Better than some of the same stuff that gets posted non stop.

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1

49 minutes ago, yzernie said:

First time I've seen that video.  It was interesting and informative.  Better than some of the same stuff that gets posted non stop.

I had not seen it either, I thought it was cool how that team was humble and were open to the idea that they were wrong and the production guys were closer even for a pro racer. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

I had not seen it either, I thought it was cool how that team was humble and were open to the idea that they were wrong and the production guys were closer even for a pro racer. 

I knew they were way behind in outdoor testing for that year but had no idea they were so far off on setting and set up.  These are the kinds of things I find interesting to learn about...the behind the scenes struggles and successes.  'The Man' has a lot of juice!!!

• Like 2