Ferrandis, So Smooth, So Fast

13 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Actually I think there's a good chance he ends up on Marv's ride when he retires.... That would be cool, I like Ferrandis. 

I think 2021 will be a pivotable year for Marv.  Will he continue to be a championship contender, or a top 5 guy?  This year may define his entire career.

3 minutes ago, mxaniac said:

I think 2021 will be a pivotable year for Marv.  Will he continue to be a championship contender, or a top 5 guy?  This year may define his entire career.

Marv is on his final contract in my opinion. He's not likely to win the championship even though I would love to see him get one. 

1 minute ago, MANIAC998 said:

I hope not!!

Marv’s ride has bucked MM25 off a few times over the years.image.gif.0f4c2678016b533516047306cce86b78.gif

Well I happen to like Ferrandis and would like to see him get a championship so the sooner he gets off that pile the more likely that is to happen. Why you want to hold him down?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, MANIAC998 said:

Sexton and AC are entering into their sophomore year in Supercross, so we might see more from them.

Chase is 21, Adam is 24, Dylan is 26. I honestly think that 26 years old is just about the peak age for most riders in SX and MX. 

The yamacrew has been saying Star is the schizz, Dylan knows them well and they know him, he's at the peak age too. All of the ingredients are there for success. There's no excuses this year (there will be). 

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Chase is 21, Adam is 24, Dylan is 26. I honestly think that 26 years old is just about the peak age for most riders in SX and MX. 

The yamacrew has been saying Star is the schizz, Dylan knows them well and they know him, he's at the peak age too. All of the ingredients are there for success. There's no excuses this year (there will be). 

The rookies that dominate the 1st year in the Big’s are the rarity, not the norm. DF might, might have flashes of brilliance, but horrendous races as well. You call it excuses, I call it normal.