The GOAT Hated Racing

40 minutes ago, jcross312 said:

Most mx riders look pissed off, haven't had a cheeseburger in weeks 😂

I had a 2500 calorie chicken fried steak and 3 eggs for dinner after my ride yesterday. Going to hit a Superburrito here in a minute before trailing it today. I prefer the trail riding diet. 

20201211_192205.jpg

• Haha 3

44 minutes ago, GreatWhiteFire said:

I had a 2500 calorie chicken fried steak and 3 eggs for dinner after my ride yesterday. Going to hit a Superburrito here in a minute before trailing it today. I prefer the trail riding diet. 

20201211_192205.jpg

Bring toilet paper 🤣

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Johnny Whitey said:

I still wear an open-face helmet, cuz chain smoking isn't that bad.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, GreatWhiteFire said:

20201211_192205.jpg

When riding off road, it's good to have extra calories in case you decide to forego civilization entirely and become the next sasquatch 

• Helpful 1

Its not so much the work but the pressure from winning. Once you win then truly anything else won't cut it anymore. Your only as good as your last race and everyone is out to take you down. When you keep winning then its ok but slip just a tad and the doubts and questions start. That kind of pressure wears on you. Look at Nick Saban..does that guy ever look happy?

Edited by dcg141
  • Helpful 1