Jump to content

2021 Sxpectations

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, daled said:

so it's getting close,  Time for predictions.

ALL my money in on Adam...    for one EPIC off !

Getting close???  What are you talking about, the outdoors doesn't start until June.  Nothing but stupid cross before that.  LAME!

But I will say a repeat is in order.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eli is going to brain fart at some point and finish outside the top 10 in a main for no apparent reason.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, there will be at least one round completely devoid of any yellow magic in both main events.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Duce Coop all the way. It is his to win. Unless he gets hurt it would be an epic fail.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MANIAC998 said:

He always comes out guns ablazin’!!!

I reckon he got the taste for victory in him last yr. I think he's gonna be hungry for wins and a title. I think he has it in him.

He's not on a Yamaha anymore, is he?

Edited by Drop-Bear
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, eastreich said:

Eli is going to brain fart at some point and finish outside the top 10 in a main for no apparent reason.

 

ADAM will get hurt somehow. Only missing a couple races but will take himself out of the championship run. TOMACS gonna get better starts and have a points lead after 3 rounds.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jett Lawrence will dominate the 250 class and look like he's on a Sunday trail ride while doing so.
Most likely will have faster lap times than the 450 class.
After he takes victory, he's gonna throw one into Forkner's Mrs just for shits and giggles, then munch down a sick looking gourmet doughnut for the real celebration :aussy:

I actually spotted a new gourmet doughnut shop in my travels yesterday. Good omen :D

Hunter will do the same on the opposite coast, but he'll be banging the Monster Girls. He thinks pimples are contagious.

Edited by Drop-Bear
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, yzernie said:

Who will fill in for Ferandis?

Desalle

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Drop-Bear said:

Jett Lawrence will dominate the 250 class and look like he's on a Sunday trail ride while doing so.
Most likely will have faster lap times than the 450 class.
After he takes victory, he's gonna throw one into Forkner's Mrs just for shits and giggles, then munch down a sick looking gourmet doughnut for the real celebration :aussy:

I actually spotted a new gourmet doughnut shop in my travels yesterday. Good omen :D

Hunter will do the same on the opposite coast, but he'll be banging the Monster Girls. He thinks pimples are contagious.

Your Nationalistic Pride might be clouding your judgment! But I like it!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, eastreich said:

Also, there will be at least one round completely devoid of any yellow magic in both main events.

Knives...   Knives at a gun fight.     somebody gunna bleed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Drop-Bear said:

Jett Lawrence will dominate the 250 class and look like he's on a Sunday trail ride while doing so.
Most likely will have faster lap times than the 450 class.
After he takes victory, he's gonna throw one into Forkner's Mrs just for shits and giggles, then munch down a sick looking gourmet doughnut for the real celebration :aussy:

I actually spotted a new gourmet doughnut shop in my travels yesterday. Good omen :D

Hunter will do the same on the opposite coast, but he'll be banging the Monster Girls. He thinks pimples are contagious.

So where do yo get this weed from?

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:


×
×
  • Create New...