Simon Cowell may sue ‘death trap’ electric motorbike maker after breaking spine in accident

image.png

TV personality Simon Cowell is apparently considering taking legal action against an electric motorbike (not ebike) manufacturer after suffering serious injuries in a crash.

The electric motorbike Cowell was riding is known as a Swind EB-01.

https://electrek.co/2020/12/14/simon-cowell-may-sue-electric-motorbike-maker-breaking-spine-accident/

“That thing is a death trap and should never have been sold to Simon without him being taught how to use it.” :lame: 

So much for personal responsibility. Sad part is, someone like that could put them out of business.

Nope, he's not familiar with powerful performance vehicles or anything...

image.png

• Angry 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, shrubitup said:

motorcycles are dangerous ?

Ozzy Osborne had an accident with an ATV......an ATV (motorcycle with training wheels) I later heard Ozzy in an interview claiming that ATVs were dangerous and deadly. Personal responsibility anyone? Was the ATV dangerous and deadly? Or could his ATV accident have been caused by operator error or improper use or impaired operation of the machine's rider. While he claimed he was sober I wonder if his state of health or mental ability was the cause of accident. I'm guessing Mr Cowell's arrogance could have contributed to his problems because I heard him claim he hadn't read operators instructions before his accident either........duh

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, elrontx said:

it would be cool if the motorsports community started a go fund me to pay for the E bike companys legal bills. Simon needs to be shamed.

Hes a wanker, tosser and a twat.

As least Ozzie is just brain dead from drugs so he's got an excuse ?

Feel free to email the E-bike company and see what they have to say about this.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

15 minutes ago, PhilthyX said:

You forgot :no talent:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, PhilthyX said:

Can't comment on pending litigation etc. Would be awesome if they just lit into him publicly. 

• Like 2