Monster Energy Supercross 2021 Complete Schedule Revealed

28 minutes ago, indy rider said:

Now vets are pushing coffee on dirt bikers. 

image.png.553993897a9dfe4b49ca540ec94018ad.png

Won't be long before some lame firemen gets on the bandwagon trying to use the public's knee jerk support for  first responders, to quit his first responder job to become a coffee mogul. 

image.png

I’m all for the Vets but do they think we ride V-Twin Aprilia MXrs?

image.jpeg.8107523336ce7b63e33acbf4dd3d4bc1.jpegimage.jpeg.934d07a264327e8d0d14a0a11b2cbbbb.jpeg

• Haha 3

I think this thread is about the SX schedule... ? ...thoughts on flow of the season?

- 6 rounds in first 3 weeks

- 5 rounds between 2/13 and 3/16 

- 3 weeks off between from 3/20 to 4/10

- 4 rounds in 3 weeks 

10 minutes ago, 42JD said:

I think this thread is about the SX schedule... ? ...thoughts on flow of the season?

- 4 rounds in 3 weeks 

The dates and locations might be changing a few more times before it's all said and done.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, indy rider said:

The dates and locations might be changing a few more times before it's all said and done.

Good point...what am I doing looking more than 1 day ahead these days!  I'll be happy if it starts at all.  Just thinking about all they have to deal with now including different/compressed race schedule.

12 minutes ago, 42JD said:

Good point...what am I doing looking more than 1 day ahead these days!  I'll be happy if it starts at all.  Just thinking about all they have to deal with now including different/compressed race schedule.

If you took away the covid shit, I imagine they would like it. Knock out a good majority of the races(work) quick, take a 3 week break to heal up and then make a hard charge to the finale.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, indy rider said:

I didn't know his brand, I just added the firemen part because in the past year I've heard of several fireman using their past occupation as a marketing ploy for some completely unrelated business venture. Which I find...LAME!

Well, it's just marketing, and almost all marketing is lame. But it works! And that is why they do it!! Remember any catchy jingles from some commercials from your childhood? That's marketing. And it still influences your purchases as an adult!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, 42JD said:

- 4 rounds in 3 weeks 

Less travel = much better for all of them.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MANIAC998 said:

Well, it's just marketing, and almost all marketing is lame. But it works! And that is why they do it!! Remember any catchy jingles from some commercials from your childhood? That's marketing. And it still influences your purchases as an adult!

Stars promoting products doesn't work on me at all. It does the opposite. Jingles do tend to stick in my head but I tend to get very annoyed by overly promoted commercials even though it sticks in my head. I actually develop animosity for them and their product the more I'm subjected to it.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, mxaniac said:

Apparently NBC ponied up a lot of bucks to make the outdoors series happen.  I'm not really a fan of TV networks in general or even TV but in this case I'll continue to support them even though I haven't found the app to work that well on some occasions.

I only had problems the first year. It's been pretty reliable ever since. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Budlite said:

what else is there to watch between now and then ?........I'm getting tired of the replays...

Ya and when it is outdoors season I am outdoors (hopefully riding or doing something).  SX works good for a lot of us on the East Coast for live broadcast since the West Coast and MidWest start times give us later night/evening viewing. :ride:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, indy rider said:

Since some feel the need to inform us that the hate SX, I'll counter with...I thoroughly enjoy SX. 

I Love SuperCross as well!

I just Love Motocross more!!!! We get to watch two radically different motorcycle events, where it's almost always two different Champions per year. That's a Win Win in my book.

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1