Jump to content
ThumperTalk

supercross Monster Energy Supercross 2021 Complete Schedule Revealed

Recommended Posts

On 12/15/2020 at 8:55 PM, 95silverstallion said:

From what I've seen at other events I'm betting they'll only be selling pre packaged food and drink...such as 20oz bottles instead of fountain drinks. And only selling bags of chips for example...no hot dogs or pretzel and nacho type stuff.

Its silly that they are doing that, other than the fact that they can get by with less employees. There is zero proof that eating food with covid on it will cause you to get sick. The virus will actually die as soon as it enters your digestive system, so there is no reason to fear eating food prepared by others. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/15/2020 at 8:55 PM, 95silverstallion said:

From what I've seen at other events I'm betting they'll only be selling pre packaged food and drink...such as 20oz bottles instead of fountain drinks. And only selling bags of chips for example...no hot dogs or pretzel and nacho type stuff.

Its silly that they are doing that, other than the fact that they can get by with less employees. There is zero proof that eating food with covid on it will cause you to get sick. The virus will actually die as soon as it enters your digestive system, so there is no reason to fear eating food prepared by others. 

On another note, I wonder if we can take campers to atlanta motor speedway? That would be pretty cool.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, pomoco said:

Its silly that they are doing that, other than the fact that they can get by with less employees. There is zero proof that eating food with covid on it will cause you to get sick. The virus will actually die as soon as it enters your digestive system, so there is no reason to fear eating food prepared by others. 

On another note, I wonder if we can take campers to atlanta motor speedway? That would be pretty cool.

I know I am hoping to camp out at Daytona again this year.  Not sure if it will happen but since it's in one of the free states it should.  Anyway I have the time off.  The only disappointment is that there is only one race there.

Edited by Wally63
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Johnny Whitey said:

Newsome

Yeah,  He is such a dick.  BTW, a Strip Club just took him to court and won.  Apparently we can have Pole Dancers, but no Supercross.

Edited by JVP
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, JVP said:

Yeah,  He is such a dick.  BTW, a Strip Club just took him to court and won.  Apparently we can have Pole Dancers, but no Supercross.

SX could use some pole dancers!

  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, GreatWhiteFire said:

Isn't California that weak type topless juice bar bullshit? Oregon is full nudity and hard liquor. 

You mea Portland is full of Russian and Ukraine woman that do anything for a buck.

  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

Portland is full of Russian and Ukraine woman that do anything for a buck.

You're just now telling me this?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GreatWhiteFire said:

They're all students earning their way through college. 😉

Ya....those $5.99 steak outfits got amazing clientele 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, redrider144 said:

You're just now telling me this?

Portland has got all you need for penny's on the dollar.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, GreatWhiteFire said:

I filled a few punch cards on the lunch shift, the daytime talent aren't all dumptrucks but they're all thirsty for attention. Gotta pick your shots. 

Maybe we meet up with @redrider144 for a wahougal race next year and taxi his ass around Portland for a weekend.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/15/2020 at 8:52 PM, mxaniac said:

Wait, you can't buy a beer and have it passed down open container and all by each person in the row before it gets to you?  How am I supposed to toughen up my immune system?

1707301973_ScreenShot2020-12-17at22_19_45.png.37f78c9aadfd8cf285fc746b7e4a8d90.png

3 hours ago, JVP said:

Yeah,  He is such a dick.  BTW, a Strip Club just took him to court and won.  Apparently we can have Pole Dancers, but no Supercross.

I have been dreaming of this day 

2 hours ago, GreatWhiteFire said:

Isn't California that weak type topless juice bar bullshit? Oregon is full nudity and hard liquor. 

&%$#@! Oregon  

1 hour ago, redrider144 said:

You're just now telling me this?

Women, not men. 

Edited by Ossidog
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/16/2020 at 11:27 AM, DPete said:

What happened to the West coast rounds ? 

As in California, we all know how that country is ran!   Teams will be relocating soon also. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...