ThumperTalk

supercross Monster Energy Supercross 2021 Complete Schedule Revealed

At least now they flopped the East/West schedule back around so the West only small teams that were preparing for a later start aren't screwed.  A LOT of travel for them, but at least now they have more than a month to get ready (some smaller West only teams didn't even get their 2021 bikes until earlier this week).

Will be odd that Orlando 2, Atlanta(s), and Daytona are West rounds, but it is what it is.  Going to be another oddball year!

12 minutes ago, mxaniac said:

Nah. Speaking about coffee, why the hell are ex MX'er starting up coffee businesses? Does anyone really think we need more varieties of coffee? All I see is retired racers trying to suck more money out of dirt bike riders pockets just because we know who they are. 

I expect the West coast stadiums are high rent and without fan ticket sales cannot pencil out. In fact I don't know how any major fan based sport can make it these days. I guess they survive on TV rights and advertising.

12 minutes ago, DPete said:

I expect the West coast stadiums are high rent and without fan ticket sales cannot pencil out. In fact I don't know how any major fan based sport can make it these days. I guess they survive on TV rights and advertising.

hopefully, the sports teams owners are being hurt for allowing their millionaire players to politicize US sports.

You can't plan any large business event on the west coast...why pretend?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, DPete said:

And tax payers building them stadiums.  It's ridiculous, same with Nastycar tracks.  Let em buy their own.

• Angry 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, indy rider said:

Nah. Speaking about coffee, why the hell are ex MX'er starting up coffee businesses? Does anyone really think we need more varieties of coffee? All I see is retired racers trying to suck more money out of dirt bike riders pockets just because we know who they are. 

The ex-racer I'm thinking of, my impression was that it gave his wife something to do.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, indy rider said:

Would you rather give your money to Starbucks? Everyone uses their name to market themselves, why not them? I doubt there are a lot of MX guys going out of their way to buy their coffee and they'll have to market themselves locally if they want to be successful anyway. 

12 minutes ago, PB729 said:

Would you rather give your money to Starbucks? Everyone uses their name to market themselves, why not them? I doubt there are a lot of MX guys going out of their way to buy their coffee and they'll have to market themselves locally if they want to be successful anyway. 

No. And why would I give a fly by night coffee company my business just because some ex MX'er wants his wife to feel like she works?

Never had a Starbucks and never will. Plain black coffee. Plain and simple, coffee that's more expensive than Folgers and Maxwell House is yuppy gay and less expensive is just being cheap. 

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1

Now vets are pushing coffee on dirt bikers. 

image.png.553993897a9dfe4b49ca540ec94018ad.png

Won't be long before some lame firemen gets on the bandwagon trying to use the public's knee jerk support for  first responders, to quit his first responder job to become a coffee mogul. 

image.png

Edited by indy rider

2 minutes ago, indy rider said:

Won't be long before some lame firemen gets on the bandwagon trying to use the public's knee jerk support for  first responders, to quit his first responder job to become a coffee mogul.

Uhm, Firehouse Coffee?  David Pingree supports it, but in his case I think he genuinely likes being a fireman and isn't doing anymore than promoting a brand that supports firefighters.

5 minutes ago, mxaniac said:

Uhm, Firehouse Coffee?  David Pingree supports it, but in his case I think he genuinely likes being a fireman and isn't doing anymore than promoting a brand that supports firefighters.

I didn't know his brand, I just added the firemen part because in the past year I've heard of several fireman using their past occupation as a marketing ploy for some completely unrelated business venture. Which I find...LAME!

21 minutes ago, indy rider said:

Now vets are pushing coffee on dirt bikers. 

image.png.553993897a9dfe4b49ca540ec94018ad.png

image.png

Medium roast is where it's at for me. 

• Like 1