ThumperTalk

supercross Monster Energy Supercross 2021 Complete Schedule Revealed

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Budlite said:

I keep wishing my 75 was 105 but my wife won't go for it because I just bought her a new (used) Tacoma for Christmas. She went with a small payment instead of just writing a check for the whole amount just to save $800. Now I don't get a new tv and she decided she's driving my older 4wd Tacoma because it's smaller.....I lose my new tv and my favorite truck.....life's a bitch sometimes....oh well the new(er) Tacoma is really nice and I can live with the smaller tv until next Christmas,,,,,,come on SX I'm getting bored........wait....a piston for one of my CT90's just came in

TVs just get bigger and bigger. I remember seeing a 80something inch in 2005ish in a friends parents movie theater they had built in their basement and thinking that is the largest tv I had seen to date. It wasnt a projector but a straight up 84inch, plasma I think but not sure. Cost them something like 20k when they bought it in early 2000s. Now you can get a 84 inch for less than 1g and every electronics store has em.

Edited by Zinergy

right now Best Buy  has a Samsung 85" for $1900....I think I'll wait and see.....a couple of days ago I saw a 75" TCL for $648.....that's cheap for 75.... but I already have a 75.....I'm still waiting for an interactive game that allow you to put a real bike on a stand and put controls on it so you sit in front of a big tv and it moves on the tv and has all the real functions like actually riding......I'd pay $10G for that....it would sit in my living room and I'd never leave.....

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Hey guy's, stepped out for a while.  Got DTV and the Peacock stream, (man that hurt).what the  %$# ya'll been up to?

Edited by markit

13 hours ago, markit said:

What you riding now Sq.

Nothing relly, I had shoulder surgery a while back, didn't do anything to really injure it, rehabbed it, got better, rode twice and had to have the other shoulder done.  15 250xc ready to go when I am.

• Like 1

On 12/16/2020 at 5:06 AM, TDW said:

It looked like alot of people wont be going due to the limited number of tickets and the price of those tickets.

First time in quite a few years I probably wont be able to go to a race which kinda sucks.

https://amasupercross.live/

On 1/8/2021 at 3:56 PM, Budlite said:

I'm still waiting for an interactive game that allow you to put a real bike on a stand and put controls on it so you sit in front of a big tv and it moves on the tv and has all the real functions like actually riding....

not far off

18 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Nothing relly, I had shoulder surgery a while back, didn't do anything to really injure it, rehabbed it, got better, rode twice and had to have the other shoulder done.  15 250xc ready to go when I am.

I'm bike less other than the Timberwolf and the scoot........ looking for a Y&Z 125 though.

• Like 1