3 Supercross races in FL...Holee Sheet

8 hours ago, redrider144 said:

Oh yeah?  You wanna talk smack to me?  You better look out your window tonight, there's gonna be a full moon....

Dropping you pants in public never ends well 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, mxaniac said:

Agreed, I stay clear the hell away from Portland.  Oregon is the only nearby state that doesn't recognize my Washington State CPL.  If I'm driving along I5 through Portland with an unloaded gun and a full magazine I can be prosecuted.  It's about time somebody escalates that to the federal supreme court, but it ain't gonna be me!

Same though, &%$#@!ing WA doesn't recognize mine either. The mountain states all have reciprocity, must be nice. 

1 hour ago, GreatWhiteFire said:

Same though, &%$#@!ing WA doesn't recognize mine either. The mountain states all have reciprocity, must be nice. 

I thought you guys were more concerned with us blowing up your state at the gas pump, us all not being highly trained professionals and all 🙂

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, mxaniac said:

I thought you guys were more concerned with us blowing up your state at the gas pump, us all not being highly trained professionals and all 🙂

Don't you touch that pump! I have extensive UST operator training so I'm allowed.