Ossidog lives near you.

37 minutes ago, KABLEXXL TRUMP 2020 said:

The left is smiling with pride.

:confused:

Malcolm is gay!

Edited by MotorBoatin
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

Well, maybe no excuse to wear fugly Seven gear in the first place.

Well fugly is one thing... Wrong is another. Did you see that Troll Train rides blue vblog?  AMart was wearing a Zuke shirt and some JGR shit.

I could see it if you are riding around the backyard on some of your own crap, but doing laps on the new sponsor's bike and posting it up? Yikes.:smashpc::bonk:

• Helpful 1

1 hour ago, Chaconne said:

Well fugly is one thing... Wrong is another. Did you see that Troll Train rides blue vblog?  AMart was wearing a Zuke shirt and some JGR shit.

I could see it if you are riding around the backyard on some of your own crap, but doing laps on the new sponsor's bike and posting it up? Yikes.:smashpc::bonk:

@redrider144 wears your gear whenever he performs. Nothing like a loyalty. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Chaconne said:

Do you want him to go buy gear? Or should he wear what has been made for him until his gear deal is done? 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, GBow521 said:

Do you want him to go buy gear? Or should he wear what has been made for him until his gear deal is done? 

Yes go buy gear. A few generic shirts and some pants and no one would really notice. Either that or don't make the public vblog until you have something better than Suzuki across the front for showing off your new Yam ride.

In a previous Troll video they had mostly Filthy Phil shots because AMart had the right brand but wrong year gear. It doesn't really matter to me all that much, but seems like good business sense to show off your new ride without the other guy's logos.   

It's a solid team, but the biggest team is Team Bajaj

It's a solid team, but the biggest team is Team Bajaj

4 hours ago, Chaconne said:

Suzuki and JGR is vintage.  Totally cool.

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Chaconne said:

Since they are getting him for so cheap salary wise, they're pretty much letting him do and run what he wants. Gear, parts, etc...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, indy rider said:

Malcolm know how to handle JB51. 

Ah yes.  Now that Malcolm is on blue and JB isn't...JB is the enemy, Malcolm is now an ally.  

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Ah yes.  Now that Malcolm is on blue and JB isn't...JB is the enemy, Malcolm is now an ally.  

I'm up late setting up my kids new computer. Hope you had a happy Xmas red. 

• Helpful 1

1 minute ago, 777654321 said:

I'm up late setting up my kids new computer. Hope you had a happy Xmas red. 

Sweet.  Yeah I was with my family tonight, going back over tomorrow.  Hope yours is good too.

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Mongo134 said:

Thor is shit gear. 

It used to be shit for some time.

7 hours ago, redrider144 said:

Yes sir. I don't root for KTM riders and I'm not fooled by different color plastics. If it looks like a KTM and breaks in half like a KTM it's a KTM. 

Merry Christmas Red

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, redrider144 said:

Funny how quickly they turn isn’t it  

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, indy rider said:

Yes sir. I don't root for KTM riders and I'm not fooled by different color plastics. If it looks like a KTM and breaks in half like a KTM it's a KTM. 

Merry Christmas Red

• Haha 1

On 12/23/2020 at 6:08 PM, indy rider said:

I'm grateful :worthy: we have guys like Bobby Reagan (see below) and Mike Genova supporting our sport. :cheers: :usa: 

"Everyone wants to know how the team can afford this. I’ve asked team owner Bobby Regan and he can’t even really come up with an answer, because he doesn’t seem to care about the money.

“Jason, we’re not here to make money, we’re here to win,” he repeats several times.

Regan says he’s never taken a dollar of pay out of the team, and he pays all the expenses for he and his wife to come to the races."

But....could go the way of Geico..