indy rider

offroad Hard Enduro World Championship 2021

26 minutes ago, indy rider said:

If we do this, I would be driving down through Nashville and would have room in the truck for at least two more people. 

I’m making the effort, I could die of bugs and humidity so this is high risk behavior 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, indy rider said:

Motel unless I decide to race. 

Doesn't matter to me. August down south i could sleep on a cot. We will figure this out and if it happens will be fun for sure. If you race youl have a pit crew. 

20 hours ago, indy rider said:

Then you know all about it. We've actually been lucky when we've been there, rain brought down the temperature but the humidity was bad. 

Just keep the snakes away and I'm all good. Humidity does bother you for awhile till you get use to it. 

Screenshot_20201226-124556_Chrome.jpg

Edited by 777654321

46 minutes ago, Chaconne said:

Same with me. I am thinking of driving down.:ride:

Glad to hear! I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.

The battles will be epic on the short Sunday course with all the top FIM/WESS guys coming over. In the past we'd get 2 or 3 but now that it's on the schedule and not just a one off race, all the top riders/teams should be coming. :banana:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, indy rider said:

Glad to hear! I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.

The battles will be epic on the short Sunday course with all the top FIM/WESS guys coming over. In the past we'd get 2 or 3 but now that it's on the schedule and not just a one off race, all the top riders/teams should be coming. :banana:

Ill send you a pm with my info. We/ I need to get this shit figured out sooner the better.