Suzuki got a team

On 12/26/2020 at 11:36 AM, Piney Woods said:

Aldon's training regimen?

Really?  For his wrist that, even before the Baker Factory, has been a long time issue?  

2 hours ago, Arctic Pride said:

Social media as well.  Lots of pro's in all different sports having to step up their posting game even if they never wanted anything to do with it.

I think social media sells a lot of bikes for these companies.

35 minutes ago, yzernie said:

Really?  For his wrist that, even before the Baker Factory, has been a long time issue?  

Well, I think,,all the, bikes today,,,are good,,

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, MotorBoatin said:

Even this one?

5AC84C66-320A-44FA-935E-AE03CF10D94F.jpeg.20510b5f2748c0c4892007193349d657.jpeg

That most likely would be more FUN than the race version. Most FUN I ever had was on a tricked out pit bike on the right track.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, yzernie said:

You obviously don't understand my post.  Look at it again and think about it.

16 minutes ago, KABLEXXL Biden 2021 said:

Suzuki only hope-

He looks pretty good but he is no Roczen.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, KABLEXXL Biden 2021 said:

Suzuki only hope-

umm.....no

Edited by MotorBoatin
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, MANIAC998 said:

If Max Anstie tries to put his Suzuki up front in SX, his Outdoor season will cease to exist.

Agreed ,he won't last very long 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 12/29/2020 at 7:02 PM, 777654321 said:

Well, I think,,all the, bikes today,,,are good,,

Win on sunday....sell on Monday no longer a thing......suzukis  have been "porkers" for years now...few people want an rmz cuz it's old and overweight...  dungey was awesome.....Suzuki won with dungey.....but most teams don't win championships.....they buy them by hiring away a top rider.  Honda is dumb.......they piss off their top guys than pay top dollar to hire champions away from other factories....don't feel bad for them.  

Edited by rmxtgh

3 hours ago, rmxtgh said:

Win on sunday....sell on Monday no longer a thing......suzukis  have been "porkers" for years now...few people want an rmz cuz it's old and overweight...  dungey was awesome.....Suzuki won with dungey.....but most teams don't win championships.....they buy them by hiring away a top rider.  Honda is dumb.......they piss off their top guys than pay too dollar to hire champions away from other factories....don't feel bad for them.  

Every team buys their champion.  Some teams sign them as kids where they make 300k per year on an 85, other teams lure them away later.  In no case is the team getting paid by the rider for the opportunity to ride their bikes.  That's what privateers do, and they aren't becoming champions.

If you bring a child through you don't buy them ,as they might never make it ,you buy a champion when they are established and you lure them away 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, mxaniac said:

Every team buys their champion.  Some teams sign them as kids where they make 300k per year on an 85, other teams lure them away later.  In no case is the team getting paid by the rider for the opportunity to ride their bikes.  That's what privateers do, and they aren't becoming champions.

Just like any other pro sport or business. You hire the best talent available and hope it works out. Exactly like on the schoolyard when you lined your buddies up and picked who you wanted on your team. This concept really isn't hard.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Piney Woods said:

Just like any other pro sport or business. You hire the best talent available and hope it works out. Exactly like on the schoolyard when you lined your buddies up and picked who you wanted on your team. This concept really isn't hard.

Perhaps you should edumacate honda on this....pissed off mcgrath.....pissed off Carmichael.....

• Like 1